Construction of Stealth Growroow!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO puff you seem so high!

I want some of whatever you've got!

Wow i love it!. man my wife would kill me if i did that in the garage. is there a stealthy way to stealth it so she wouldnt know?lol. good job man looks great

Ok everything is in and powered on:yay: ..... Plants are in as well and old growroow has been decommissioned....

Tall skinny area is the Veg/MOM area 400 watt MH
Long Tall area is the Flower Area 600 watt MH (for now, still vegging) HPS for flower

Cover is white poly with black on outside. I can roll it up and down for easy access to the grow. Velcro lines the sides.

Temperatures are around 75 throughout the grow.

almost done, now comes the tweaking. Screen will be installed in the flower area today. Flower area will be SCROG.

As far as Stealth goes I can hear a faint HUM in the garage, it is from my carbon sock system, the fan is just extremely loud. I will be installing Sound Board to dim the humming noise, other than that you cant see it, hear it, or smell it....

Looks Great!!!!... I can't wait till I am done hunting this fall... so I can get back to working on my attic....

Screens in and I got 4 plants under it 2 BUBBLELICIOUS and 2 Northern Flame. Screen is at 18 inches high, 9 above the pot. I have 36 inches between the screen and the light. The way the roof is built it is exapndable up to 8 ft high so if need be i can get more room......I counted each square and I have 100 2X4 inch squares....Dats gonna be alot of BUD:holysheep:

Okay so things have been going well. When I started the room it was very cool here. The attic has been a good temp the whole time... temp in the grow has been steady 83......with good circulation,.

today it got up to 80 and the attic exceeded 90 F. My grow temp shot up to 95:eek: this is beacuse im pulling air from the attic to cool my lights.

I have temporarily rerouted the ventilation to pull air from inside the garage through the lights, it helped but its not the best.but now I need to get other suggestions as to where to pull the air from to cool my lights.

Pulling from inside the house is probably a nogo due to the length of ducting tat would be required....

its supposed to be warm 78-82 here for the next few days then get cold again.

i dont have a problem when its cool....

If you have a concrete slab in the garage then it would most definitely be cooler than outside as long as you kept the doors shut and it was insulated. Then if you are venting outside you should be good. Thats about all I can think of.

yup concrete slab.

temporary solution is working, pulling air from inside the garage helped. Temps are steady again at 82. I will be redoing my ventialtion because i dont think I did it as economical as i could....

Ventilation was doomed from the start. I discovered a fatal flaw well 2 in my design.

1. In an effort of stealth I had the carbon system pulling air from holes in the top of each chamber through a T connector and out the carbon can filter, not DIY. the problem lied with the placement of the carbon filter. It was in the main room which pulled the air, and the HEAT from the top of the chamber and exausted into the main room, making it very hot. Both chambers get thier air from the main room making them hotter....

corrected this by moving the filter to the attic. right outh a FAN vent....

2. The lights were hotter than they should of been creating even more heat. Because I was pulling air from the attic and exausting out the fan vent the temp of the air got hotter as the attic got hotter. The resault was the lights not really cooling.

corrected this by changing the intake for the lights to intake from inside the main room above the chambers and exausting into the attic.

Temps in main room are now lower than the chambers. 74 steady in main room, 77 in Mom Veg Area, and 85 in flower chamber. Steady now for a few days and today it was about 80 outside.

SCROG CHANGE:

I figured my holes in the scrog were too big, 2X4. So I got some thin galvanized wired and halfed all of the squares, 2X2. I now have 200 squares.

Pics soo to follow....

All future updates to this thred will be carried in my journal. Ive still got alot to do!!!!

Latest posts

Back