Cops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o K U S H o

We Certified Gettin It.
Reaction score
How come on the show COPS they never show people get away? I mean come on... You know someone has before on a camera, but they never show it. I bet it would be pretty kick *** to see yourself bailing from the Po on TV and get away haha.
Little side note: New posts since your last visit is 420 haha classic goodness

I've seen an episode of cops called "the ones that got away" or something like that...a long time ago....look it up...mabye on youtube?

ive had one time i had an hour and a half long run from the pos
luckily i was in my neighbourhood. i know it like the back of my hand.
dipped down every single side path and on traintracks i felt so good i got away. fools haha

but i have to say im a die hard fan of Cops.
dope show.

I would have to say it is because they don't want themselfs to look bad, It's like you can never out run the COPS..LOL...take care..

I watch cops all the time. Know your enemy.

If you wanted to make an image of the police as efficient and effective, why would you want to show them failing at their job's?

Seems the people they get mostly are retards, who were gifted with some pretty poor genetic codes, for the most part anyways...

I only saw one episode of Cops that the dude got away, my Favorite episode to date.
WE are going back to the first season of Cops. Man I'm old. It was when The Simpsons were on the Tracy Ulman show.
Anyway, The cops busted dude with 2 keys of yola, and dude was a big body builder guy with a "Bad Boy" shirt. The cops gp to arrest him and he KNOCKED out the first cop and body slammed the other one and SPLIT!! Awesome!
BUT
They showed later that they had dude cornered in a backyard. 15 cops around dude, noone wanted to go near him. They let the Police dog go and dude picks up the dog by the scruff of the neck and SLAMMED it against the fence. The Dog split. All the cops rushed him, he takes 2 down and gets PUMMELED by the cops. Best one I ever watched.
So, he didn't really get away for long, but he initially got away for a few hours.

I've seen the get-a-ways too, try and find the one with this dude on a street bike... its awesome

The Effen Gee said:
Then he got like 25 MORE years in prison...

SOOO true man.

Thinking back, I believe that episode was shown around 1988-89, I am sure dude is still locked up.

I saw this one episode of cops where they were trying to arrest this guy who was all tweaked out. He's screaming nonsense at the top of his lungs while two cops try to pry him off a fence he was clinging to. A third lady cop goes around to the other side of the fence and starts to bash his hands with a night stick. In the midst of all his screaming he looks right at the lady at says "Please stop hitting my fingers!" Hilarious. But then they tazed him.

yeah there's one good one, look up ghost car chase or phantom car chase on the tube fuuuuunny. i really think he's a magician.

marcnh said:
yeah there's one good one, look up ghost car chase or phantom car chase on the tube fuuuuunny. i really think he's a magician.
Haha yeah where he goes through the fence. I hate cops tho, there such butt heads

I love that in a majority of states you get more time for killing a drug dog than you do a black male. in civic law pets are property. property has no rights. charge the person with destruction of property that cost 150k to train. its not a person. its not a cop. it cant read me my rights.

lotek said:
I love that in a majority of states you get more time for killing a drug dog than you do a black male. in civic law pets are property. property has no rights. charge the person with destruction of property that cost 150k to train. its not a person. its not a cop. it cant read me my rights.

Haha. Point. But... I like animals more then most people lol. I think its stupid you get more time for dealing then murder. Crazy world.

it doesnt even enforce the LAW, can someone link me to why it counts as an officer?

Latest posts

Back