Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here,,,another new word,,, Floccinaucinihilipilification

the action or habit of estimating something as worthless.

haha---nope just stick it in---no---thanks that was good---no---hey i'll call you later---didn't even leave a disconnected phone #---in fact---called me blue instead of my real name---orange---i'll tell ya WH---no respect!!!!

Damn and no reach around either....?

I Wounder if Orange has ever kissed a Chicken on its pecker,,,,,,:rofl:

Yall get yur mind outta the gutter, ,,Chicken aint got no lips.

I'm thinking about attending the wall of meat rally this friday......... bring on the paid agitators............ 3 doors down rocking

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPU8OAjjS4k[/ame]

My Brothers will be there,,talked to some of them yesterday, ,,,,,and thats a lot of meat. Lol

My Brothers will be there,,talked to some of them yesterday, ,,,,,and thats a lot of meat. Lol

I've been asked to join several thousand coming out of Florida....... should end up with 50 thousand from down south........... 60 thouand plus already left from out west.

Thrre are hundreds coming out of Texas. Several have put down their colors to take part in this where there is no Outlaw affiliations during the run.

the wall of meat? yuck i don't even know what that is....

WH, you doing ok all alone with your budlite?

the wall of meat? yuck i don't even know what that is....

WH, you doing ok all alone with your budlite?
Yes mam,,im doing great. I aint alone yet. I leave in the morning.
The wall of meat is Several thousand Bikers that are showing up to protect the Inauguration from protesters that might get out of hand. Another words,,they are backing the police.

My friends will all be at the #Trump420: 20 January and the lgbt and women's march. I didn't think anyone was going to the inauguration except for hillary. so it is hillary and the bikers... what a country.

My friends will all be at the #Trump420: 20 January and the lgbt and women's march. I didn't think anyone was going to the inauguration except for hillary. so it is hillary and the bikers... what a country.

Hillary who?

Hell no Orange,,,,,im not GSA Employee . Lol

I make a living my friend,,,,,thats freaking it. I am a Contractor, ,,not an Employee, ,,I actually have to work for my money. :smoke1:

Not going there Joe,,,not now,,not ever.

glad to here it my friend---just poking a bit of fun---yes i thought you were a contractor---NOT one of those that buy materials for 100 and charge 1000 for the same materials just because it's the govt---lmao

glad to here it my friend---just poking a bit of fun---yes i thought you were a contractor---NOT one of those that buy materials for 100 and charge 1000 for the same materials just because it's the govt---lmao

Why does our govt spend a $1000 on a $100 worth of materials?

It's like the govt is stupid or something....... not one person who can point that out and do something about it.....until now.

Believe me there has been plenty of screwing the Government /ppl,,,,by the outgoing administration. The Democratic run GSA has blown millions on outtings and parties. They were in the news last year.

how bout your boy political name---recently right up in the face of Boeing and their pricing for his new Airforce 1---nice if he puts an end to those automatic govt. raises based on tenure not performance

gentlemen's bet---

legal weed states get shut down with this new administration????

Latest posts

Back