Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooooo, leave it up to the states? How much you wanna bet it will get closed up Orange?

how bout your boy political name---recently right up in the face of Boeing and their pricing for his new Airforce 1---nice if he puts an end to those automatic govt. raises based on tenure not performance

:vap-leafy_wave:

btw...... that plane won't be ready for 8 years........ so most likely political name will not ever use it......... unless.....

My problem is,,i dont know what that means. I live in Texas where it aint never been open,,to be closed. Lol
I have no idea what Legal Weed is. And even if we had Dispensaries, ,i would buy Black Market from my Brothers.
And i think you meant closed by the Orange one. :smoke1:

better now cocktail in hand---meatwall---who the heck came up with that name---may as well be meat curtains lmfao---is this gonna turn out to be another Stones at Altamont---what the hell is happening here---doubling up on security to keep a bunch of women protesters in line---c'mon man

They already have buses bringing in over 100,000 ppl,,they aint all women. Why dont you go ask them..lol
I answered a question. Im not going,,so i dont give a **** on way or the other. Im retired and staying that way. My Brothers do lots of **** i dont do anymore, ,,so like i said,,go ask them,,sure they would be glad to give you an answer Orange.

if one took my comment the wrong way---they be glader to kick my azz---hope the meat curtains be taken as i intended to be a funny---no disrespect---we be in crazy times man---security at an inauguration for protesters, a sniper, and terrorists---let's hope all is peaceful---no trouble---no drama

Yes it is crazy times Little Brother. Ask the Gun shops in Texas. Lol
And im with you,,hope it all goes smooth,,and ppl dont get stupid.

tell me this---why is the meat policing a woman's march---and if it's because there are dudes there too---why would a woman's march and their "dude friends" be considered a threat that the regular popo can't handle---sounds more like a political statement of bikers for political name than back up security to keep a bunch of chicks from causing a riot---wonder if the meat line has any chicks on their bikes

Orange I think the women's march is the day after the inauguration. The bikers are at the inauguration to keep peace or police the political name protesters,.

I don't think bikers are at the women's march...lol Not to say that women couldn't kick some butt, but this should be a peaceful protest. Let's hope everything is peaceful.

either way sounds more like a political ride bikers for political name---added security seems a bit over the top for a march or an inauguration

Donald J. political name ‏@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

People are pouring into Washington in record numbers. Bikers for political name are on their way. It will be a great Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

His approval rating is lower than any other incoming president in over 40 years.

His approval rating is lower than any other incoming president in over 40 years.

and the same peeps doing those ratings said you know who was gonna win big............. be careful where your facts come from........ some are having a hard time coming to grips with the truth............despite all the polls put showing how much everybody loves O.......... in 6 years the house the senate the presidency and the supreme court taken from the the grasps of liberalism ......... just how much worse could it be?

Good point.
Its funny that the same folks that was laughing at how others acted with obama. Now they acting the same way as the ones they used to laugh at.

Yes some are having a hard time with the truth G13.

the truth is there........

CHICAGO (CBS) — At least 39 people have been shot across Chicago over the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday weekend, leaving 10 dead.

shameful to do nothing.......... no matter whose watch.

how bout your boy political name---recently right up in the face of Boeing and their pricing for his new Airforce 1---nice if he puts an end to those automatic govt. raises based on tenure not performance

Boom: political name eyes 10% spending cuts, 20% slash of federal workers

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...s-20-slash-of-federal-workers/article/2612037

Donald J. political name ‏@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago

People are pouring into Washington in record numbers. Bikers for political name are on their way. It will be a great Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

sounds like a rumble is brewing at the capital---still don't understand the biker line---if the popo were having puckering butt holes towards crowd control---why not get the national guard in there

what's the over/under # for peeps being hospitalized for expressing political views---lol

sounds like a rumble is brewing at the capital---still don't understand the biker line---if the popo were having puckering butt holes towards crowd control---why not get the national guard in there

Ads in two dozen cities offer protesters up to $2,500 to agitate at political name inaugural

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/ads-two-dozen-cities-offer-protesters-2500-agitate/

“Get paid fighting against political name!” says the ad.

it's the way of the left.......... they'll burn down a couple cities before this is over...........

Latest posts

Back