Court! Yikes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpleperp

Reaction score
Ok, besides getting totally f***** by the police, i now have to go to court for paraphenalia(pipes). Some people tell me i'll be put on unsupervised probation. Some say supervised. Some say i'll just get court costs and fines. Anyone been in this situation? i mainly need to know if i will be drug tested. i'm kinda stressing right now, and could really use a nice blunt...

So you got a paraphanalia charge,
did you get a possession charge with it??

tell the judge your sorry and you are getting help for your problom and your in aa but make shure you admit to him you got a problom and you are getting help if he thinks your just a punk and aint gettin no help hell stick it to you tell him your goin to aa they will prolly make you go to a drug class its like 2 days long no big deal unless u are a repeate offender.

Paraphenalia was my only charge (we had already smoked it all, hee hee), and i have a perfect record. Do yall think i need to worry about a drug test?

Most states its a misdemeanor...fine slap on the hand and go home.
you will want to check out norml.org and check out your state laws.
But nothing beats the advice of an attorney. ;)

It depends on what kind of judge you get.. with that said for having a pipe or two you'll probably get a fine or something and maybe 6 Months suspended Jail time (AKA) unsupervised probation.. Just don't smoke if you get Probation because usually with probation for any drug related offense, You do have to Submit 1 U.A. Mandatory. Much of this also depends on how the probation officer feels about the particular Offense. Some are cool about it and some are not. I had one that asked me if I thought I was Dirty and I told her the truth and she rescheduled my U.A. to take place in another 45 days and I passed, because I didn't smoke.. so if this happens just don't smoke ( I know This *****) but it is a whole lot better than Spending time in jail....

tom-tom said:
tell the judge your sorry and you are getting help for your problom and your in aa but make shure you admit to him you got a problom and you are getting help if he thinks your just a punk and aint gettin no help hell stick it to you tell him your goin to aa they will prolly make you go to a drug class its like 2 days long no big deal unless u are a repeate offender.
can you answer me a question???why would he be going to Alcoholics Anonymous for a drug problem? mabey rehab or somthing,,, just for the records AA stans for Alcoholics Anonymous.not meaning to be rude by telling you this ,, but it would sound dumb standing in court saying,, ahhhh judge im going to aa for my drug problem,, ha ha ha ,, the judge would look at you with a weird look and prolly say,,, whaaaa you are a stoner and be more harsh on you,,,, anyway,, so it wasnt your pipe,, whats the problem? just get a lawer of some sort to get it thrown out. good luck.

man i feel for you but with my legal experience ( not the right side of the law ) i can say that if your background is truly legit with nothing more then a few tickets that you will walk out with a small fine, and to be honest if that minor misdemeanor and time served to a 100 buck fine with 90 days to pay it sounds about right to me

if youre clean record means a lot to you, get a lawyer and they will get the case dismissed.. for a fist time 3rd degree misdeameanor like that, most lawyers can plead their way to a dismissal, seen it plenty of times in my state..God Luck :aok:

Latest posts

Back