Crash's 1st Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashul

Reaction score
The Bigger ones have been planted on the last week of April. The Small ones on the second week of May. There are very strong winds where they are planted and also heavy rain (you can see one is damaged) so i support them with wooden poles. They don't get very much direct sunlight where they are, but i have to avoid detection.

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

melissa said:
beautiful :holysheep:how tall are they?:48:

They are about 1.90 m i think that's about 6 feet. The big ones. And the smaller ones are about 1 meter tall.

bud.uncle said:
Looking good crash:aok:

Central Europe?

Thank you. It's Eastern Europe. You can tell by the crap-house in the back. :)

Some of your other pics, in other threads, gave you up.....................

bud.uncle said:
Some of your other pics, in other threads, gave you up.....................

Hahah. That`s funny. What the Balcony? What do you mean? Are you from around too?
:)

Oh yeah

The ring beam construction methods

I am a good bit East of you near the Atlantic coast

I can detect yer plants but ya lucky I dont have gas for it lmao

Nice job :D Keep up the good work. Someday,we will all sit back in our yards amongst our veggies and bud with no worries. :)

FlyingNatural said:
Nice job :D Keep up the good work. Someday,we will all sit back in our yards amongst our veggies and bud with no worries. :)

I know....but it's funny how that day persists in not coming....Thinking about it also does not help, makes it seem even further...:)

dude good looking plants , mine someday wish to be like yours ha how many hours of sunlight are you guys still getting?

computer07 said:
dude good looking plants , mine someday wish to be like yours ha how many hours of sunlight are you guys still getting?

Right now i'm getting 13:40 hours of sunlight. :)

Hi guys! I thought i'd keep you updated on my girls. Just checked them today. The one in the last picture is a strange kind. Maybe some of you can identify it. It shows no signs of sex yet, though it has been planted in April. (is it a kind that needs until December to be done, because it looks that way to me?) All the others are starting to bud.

Please don't hesitate to give suggestions.

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

4.jpg

Latest posts

Back