crayc the clown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crayc

Reaction score
hi, my name is crayc the clown. growing weed for the first time in puerto rico... here is a funny video of me smoking

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_l04eQOMs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

also have some videos of my introduction and other good stuff.

I am growing some short riders from nirvana in an abandoned house next door.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.

honestly clown. you can post your name and address, place of employment, marital status, family videos, whatever you like on youtube.
But let me also warn you that their "privacy policy" plainly states that they will release any information they have to leo, including your ip address, personal registration information, ect. for participating in illegal activity.. ;)
I have never understood the desire of folks to purposely provide indisputable electronic evidence that they are participating in criminal activity....:confused2:

Hick said:
honestly clown. you can post your name and address, place of employment, marital status, family videos, whatever you like on youtube.
But let me also warn you that their "privacy policy" plainly states that they will release any information they have to leo, including your ip address, personal registration information, ect. for participating in illegal activity.. ;)
I have never understood the desire of folks to purposely provide indisputable electronic evidence that they are participating in criminal activity....:confused2:

That is true. But very hard to prove that it is marijuana unless they see me rolling it up. Plus i don't see nothing criminal about it. Just like my message at the end of the video says. We all feel strongly about marijuana, i will never hide the fact that i am a pot smoker. there are over thousands and thousands of marijuana videos. mine is more of a blooper since i hit my head while being stoned lol

Wht don't you call to the jail and make reservations!

I don't think growing on someone else's private property is a great idea either!!

crayc said:
That is true. But very hard to prove that it is marijuana unless they see me rolling it up. Plus i don't see nothing criminal about it. Just like my message at the end of the video says. We all feel strongly about marijuana, i will never hide the fact that i am a pot smoker. there are over thousands and thousands of marijuana videos. mine is more of a blooper since i hit my head while being stoned lol

I know... and there are "lotsa" ppl do it.. and worse. I guess it's a matter of the old adage.."It'll never happen to me"...;)

That video is straight Creepy with a capital C....looks like a Tales from the Darkside episode....

Hamster Lewis said:
That video is straight Creepy with a capital C....looks like a Tales from the Darkside episode....

Yeah, I think it is one of the creepiest things I have seen in a long time and I only watched a couple of seconds. Clowns are just creepy anyway.....

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yeah, I think it is one of the creepiest things I have seen in a long time and I only watched a couple of seconds. Clowns are just creepy anyway.....

Hey i take offense to that, we are sexy and sensitive people lol

crayc said:
Hey i take offense to that, we are sexy and sensitive people lol

Only to each other......

excellent make up work. :aok: I can dig it.
everyone gave ya your warning....back to normally scheduled short ryder grow journal from an evil looking clown. Which I can dig it. Might add something "new" and "creative" to the grow journals.
abandoned house LOL could make a horror themed GJ LOL

Latest posts

Back