Creative While High?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippy_Hippy

Starfish Enhancer
Reaction score
Whenever I smoke without fail I will have made up a song in my head that I absolutely love and will be humming it until I go snooze. Always an original song too. I've started recording these when I can so I can come back to them.

Anyone else get this or some other creative spark?

-Trippy

i just get lost at Menards looking at the power tools for hours.:hubba: :cool: ...bb...

Sometimes marijuana makes me creative, but what works best for me is little sleep and coffee. My strength isn't music, though. I like to write out anecdotes and e-mail them off to a friend. Or simply ramble on about whatever might be on my mind.

Yes Trippy i get very creative when im high, im a graphic and commercial artist i do adds logos stuff like that mostly, but my passion is fine arts and making and fighting in period midevil armors (ren fest junki) i do some of my best oil painting while high ill post a few for yall to see

I got through my last year in college smoking. It allowed me to drown out all the noises and concentrate on studying.

Latest posts

Back