Critical HOG, Cotton Candy, Northern Light Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Staring up 3 new strains, in Sunshine Advanced Mix #4.

TH Seeds - Critical HOG x5 Fem
Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy x1 Fem
Delicious Seeds - Northern Light Blue x1 Fem (this came "cracked" a bit from the place.. so I'm not counting on this at all.)

Let the games begin.

i ran the critical HOG. its a really nice get stuff done high. my wifes favorite that i've grown to date. GL! :48:

Oh nice, that's very good to know it's somebodies favorite! :D

I'm interested in the Cotton Candy... extremely, especially with cold temps coming. I expect lots of purple hah. :)

I have no experience with any of these strains......but would volunteer to come over and critique' when cured.............:D

Good luck with the grow Dr. :icon_smile:

I have run Blue Lights--a Northern Lights x blueberry cross. It is good, but nothing spectacular. I believe this cut came from a Jordan of the Island strain of blue lights. I haven't grown any of the others.

This is listed as Northern Lights X Blueberry as well. This is a Delicious Seeds strain...probably close to the exact same I imagine.

I keep it going mostly for nostalgic reasons. I got the cut from a friend who has since passed on. And golly gee, I miss her sometimes. So it brings a smile to my face and I recall a lot of the really fun times we had together over the years anytime I am working with the Blue Lights.

Thanks for sharing the feeling THG :aok:

*update*

3 Critical Hog are in a hydro setup, using Jungle Juice 3 part / Hygrozyme / Pure Blend Tea / Cal-Mag and are growing like WEEDS (bwahhaha!)

2 Critical Hog are in soiless, using Dutch Masters Gold 2 part / Hygrozyme / Pure Blend Tea / Cal-Mag and are also doing exceedingly well! Needless to say, the hogs are seriously hogs and grow like one... also very indica dom and eat like them too! I would highly recommend this so far..

1 Northern Light Blue (that was cracked) never popped a root.. ALMOST did though.. heh

1 Cotton Candy was accidentally put as the 4th plant in the hydro system.... I ment to do 4x Critical HOG but accidentally did 3 and the 1 Cotton Candy.
It is doing phenomenal as well!

Just figured I'd update this thread in case anybody was looking at these strains. I have a link in my sig called "A journey through space and time - multiple species" that show's off these strains and also a few others. I'm in my last couple weeks of veg with them, then off to flowering they go.. cloning extremely soon :D

Dr can I see your hydro setup? If I believe, talking to Pup, it's a recirc dwc? I plan to do something similar soon so I'd like to see your setup and design. Thank ye! -smitty

Click my "A journey through space and time - Multiple species" link in my sig and you'll be able to see the veg and flower hydro setup. Any questions, ask away! It's an Under Current / Ebb + Flo system :D

very nice setup Dr...Nice and clean:aok:

Nice fang. I went with the 18 gallon roughneck totes and 2" pvc and uniseals. Just a rdwc with a chiller on the main rez. Will veg 2 plants in 10 gallon roughnecks then after about a 30 day veg drop 1 plant per 18 gallon tote under a 1k 8in air cooled hood. I'll have everything up and running soon and will have pics. Still waiting on my chiller and a little bit of plumbing left. But you have a super clean setup 2 thumbs up!

Hey, thanks 4U and Jsmits! :aok:

Seems we're running the same idea, except I'll be dripping through the top as well as circulating the lower totes. :)

Yea, I thought about doing a drip feed/water in the beginning but opted not to. Just rapid rooters, 7 gallon trash can converted to dwc(2 of them, I'm running a 2 plant perpetual system) , then on to the main system for flower! Don't mind if I pull up a chair I'll be watching this one!!

Latest posts

Back