Crossing with Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TentFarmer

Super Doobie
Reaction score
I have two Auto Ak47 seeds. I wanted to know if I crossed them with pollen from either, White Widow, Blueberry, Skunk, etc if the Auto trait is passed on?

I would love to have a few dozen auto seeds. I would love to make my own.

read up on the breeding section i would guess yes but only one way to know for sure
trail and error

From my understanding, the male auto carries the gene to continue that trait. The F1 will produce 50/50 auto to standard, the you would need to take the auto females and back cross it with another (or the same) auto. Then a few generations or selective breeding, and you should have it there. However, it seems that some strains don't cooperate too well, so you would need to keep trying till you get one to stabilize.

Moving this to the breeding section..

ok i was wondering the same thing about breeding the autos.
I planned on taking my lr2 and crossing them with my speed queen i ordered from mandala seeds.which would go like this lr2 male x female space queen then take take 10 seeds from that mix and find a good female and cross it back to the lr2 male.Now am i on the right track or am i missing somthing still reading up on breeding so probly lots left to learn any tips or advice appreciated thanks:)

PS if it does work out like i want i would name it SPEED LIMIT lol

which would go like this lr2 male x female space queen then take take 10 seeds from that mix and find a good female and cross it back to the lr2 male

how can you cross it back to the Lowryder male...its an autoflower so you can't keep it in veg or reveg it. :confused: once it rans its course i thought that was it.

ya thats what im wondering. what happens if you let an auto go and don't harvest? i read about a auto skunk plant once that said if left alone to grow outdoors it would pollennate its self and more would grow around it. the way they made it sound was if not harvested it would hermie. or that was my take on it. i could have read it wrong i do that from time to time. either way i got some auto's in the mail a few days ago and im droppin them in soil today. i might try to let one go just to see what it does.

i guess you could collect pollen from the original male and save it for future use.

ok let me clear that up lol
not the same male i was under the impression i could keep the pollen in bag or somthing for a while? if so i would just use the pollen from the first lr2 male if not then cross it back to another lr2 male.dont see where i said one thing bout revegging one but who cares;)

Question,,If ya let a male pollenate the female,,what happens to all that pollen when they are done? I mean,,is the pollen all over your growroom untill the next female hits the growroom? How do ya clean it all off your walls and crap?
OH,,I have never done this inside,,thats why I ask.:rolleyes: Have no place to do this outside anymore. Hell,,if I did,,I would be growing outside (Free Lighting):D

use paint bruush to pollinate that way you can select the lower buds for seed and top buds for smoke

Latest posts

Back