Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunday will be 5 weeks in flower.i too can not believe she will go 4 more weeks.thats what the seed site says,9 weeks flower.we'll see.i did snip a little bud to test later,hehe added a trich shot of the sample bud i clipped.

You are gonna have some huge colas in 4 weeks. I don't know Andy but there are quite a few clear trichs yet, may be it will take 4 more weeks.

is that last pic your chrystal? that looks sweet bro. how many week strain is that?...bb...

hey banjobuzz,the crystal is suppossed to be a 9 week strain.today starts week 6 for her.if she does take 4 more weeks i can not even imagine what she will look like.she is packing on some heavy buddage now.the buds are swelling up sweetly.kinda un-believeable to me.this is probably the strain i will grow for a long time.she grows real heavy and loves the nutes.easy to grow.thanks all for looking.trichs are still mostly clear.getting a little cloudy on the 3rd pic,today

Dam andy....with that 70 dollar tool..you dont have to tell us their still clear.:rofl: .Just ordered me one..Santa said he put in his BAG..I dont do hydro..but am doing some chystal now myself..will be interesting to see how they look..

Ill take a seat and my :bong1: :watchplant:

yes, that is an amazing tool/toy. looks like something you'd see off from nat geo. very nice friend...bb...

banjobuzz said:
yes, that is an amazing tool/toy. looks like something you'd see off from nat geo. very nice friend...bb...

:rofl: $70 I was affraid to call in a toy....Thats what I have from Radio shack..Right andy?:p

we all have our playground huh? Thanks for shareing with us andy:aok:

Andy,,bring some of that bud to Florida and let me smell it please.

hey cowboy,i sure wish i was in florida right now.i've got to get someone to plow me out today.snowed in big time.probably got 14 in. in the driveway.wet snow at that.
if i could bring you the bud,bro i would.not a stingy bone in my body.it does smell like candy.thats the 1st thing i do when i wake up,unzip my tent,rub the stem a little and snort the sweetness,then lick the fingers,lol.

4u2smoke,you will definitely love the crystal.its a kinda slow starter,but she then takes off.shes just the kind of plant i love to grow.i did no lst.pinching or topping on her and she is about 4 ft tall.the perfect size for my flower tent.the lower side stem almost catch up to the top cola and lots of them.they get buds as big as the mail cola also.its a sweet smelling lady also.very,very sweet aroma.

where did you get those chrystal beans? i got mine fom seeds.nl

andy52 said:
4u2smoke,you will definitely love the crystal.its a kinda slow starter,but she then takes off.shes just the kind of plant i love to grow.i did no lst.pinching or topping on her and she is about 4 ft tall.the perfect size for my flower tent.the lower side stem almost catch up to the top cola and lots of them.they get buds as big as the mail cola also.its a sweet smelling lady also.very,very sweet aroma.

Have ya smoked that strain before? How is it and whats your fav strain to smoke?

yes i have smoked it a few months bach,its killer.my favorite is durban poison to date.just grows so tall inside.

Hey Andy I just grew the Durban Poison outside the last few years. But this year was the best year so far. Love it would like some more of it. about done with this years already. But Andy I put it out late and it only got like 4 ft tall with lots of buds and well you know how good the smoke is.:aok: I am trying to get a clone for this DWC and will just pinch to keep it bushy and short.

cool bro, the ones i grew inside got over 5 ft tall and i had em tied all over the place.i agree,i love the buzz.so smooth

Latest posts

Back