Dear newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Hope you like our little family! Why don't you introduce yourself you might get a better response!

Last edited:
Hi everyone
100465.gif

MBP_Okinawa_20120803_2169_animation.gif

Come up out of that shell and tell us more Friend.

Welcome! Hope you like our little family! Why don't you introduce yourself you might get a better response!

no that would make to much sense...

is there a requirement for new members to post an introduction before they do anything else?

New members are sent an intro letter when approved to me a member. You got one! Did you write an intro? I didn't either. I will look into this and see if adjustments need to be made.

well I can’t recall if I did but I will if I didn’t....

I am just trying to make a helpful suggestion that may get the newbs off on the right foot and then transition into the other Threads

anyway , I will continue to harass the new fish as much as possible just for pure entertainment.......
00090D50-3BC6-438A-8252-A7B4FED05C6C.jpeg

well I can’t recall if I did but I will if I didn’t....

I am just trying to make a helpful suggestion that may get the newbs off on the right foot and then transition into the other Threads

anyway , I will continue to harass the new fish as much as possible just for pure entertainment.......View attachment 266955
It's just like BootCamp
Got to break em of their bad habbits and build them back up the right way.

But
The real question is how did that guy Roster make it through Camp

I think Putembk dropped out of boot camp in the early 70’s but maybe it was the boy scouts , I forget....

I went through basic training at lackland afb San Antonio

Hell if you shot yourself in the foot they still made you stay. Once healed back to Camp

First week of basic some officers had everyone in formation and told us if we think we made a mistake and wanted out all they had to do was say they were gay TINS ....
about a half dozen recruits stepped out

I am on it. I can't find the letter sent by admin but I have contacted Angie regarding this. Besides I'm pissed at Big for saying my photo oped pic of the red cheese was photo oped. I only photo shoped it a little bit....now everybody knows.....my feelings are really hurt......👅

Last edited:
First week of basic some officers had everyone in formation and told us if we think we made a mistake and wanted out all they had to do was say they were gay TINS ....
about a half dozen recruits stepped out
Hell They step forward now and they make em a Major from the start

Yup, I am not into photography. So, the phone has to do. My old phone took much better close ups but it is what it is. How do you photo shop??? 😇

The second was actually NOT photo shopped.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back