deficiency,ph or bug?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobshibby

Reaction score
hello again guys.i have a prob with tiny brown spots starting to appear on my new grow,but first the details,,,SEEDS=arjans haze #2,LIGHTS=flouro's,SOIL MIXTURE=15%perlite,15%vermiculite,50%good organic soil,20%manure,WATER=bottled spring water and i have not added nutes at all,watering every 3-4 days,PH=around 6.5-7,TEMP=25 celcius,FAN=oscilating,AGE=17 days, ok i have done some research and narrowed it down to either nute def,or bugs but i could be wrong,hence why i ask the people in the know.i thought it was nute def but when i checked the plant for bugs there was a funny looking fly on the plant,it was about 1/4 inch long and very narrow,also really black.i dont know if this fella was the culprit so if anyone can help it would be very appreciated.

u wouldnt happen to have any pics of the plant would u?

i dont know why i cant upload the proper pics without having to resize,which makes them poor quality,but here they are so i hope you can help.other than the spots the plant is really healthy.

weed2 002.jpg

weed2 003.jpg

weed2 004.jpg

weed2 005.jpg

Looks healthy to me. Sometimes spots like that come up for no apparent reason. Is it still growing? Is it just this one leaf? If so, I wouldn't worry about it.

My new grow, some of those leafs have that too.. Looks fine to me..

Nice Plants

hey guys cheers for reply's.the plants over all seem very healthy but the spots do appear on most leaves which is why i'm so worried.i dont think it's in relation to my soil mix unless there is a deficency,but i dont think so.also i have used no nutes so it is not burn,i use the best water i can buy,and i have kept a strict temperature.the plants are being grown under 24 hour lights(12 at my window,12 under flouro's)but i dont think that should be a problem.this is really bugging me as i have been as carefull as possible.any advise always appreciated,cheers.

Latest posts

Back