Dehumidifier Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That LG one is nicer than the GE. How big I your room? How many lights? Wow, a 12k btu a can't cool your room?? Hmm.

nouvellechef said:
That LG one is nicer than the GE. How big I your room? How many lights? Wow, a 12k btu a can't cool your room?? Hmm.

The room is fairly big, ~13 x 15, but I just have 4 1000w HPS in it, each over a 4x4. That + the smaller veg area keeps me just within legal limits for my county.

I think the problem with the AC's effectiveness is due to my having a vented room too. I still can't academically understand how an AC or dehumidifier can have any real effect on a room that is constantly being exhausted. Everything I've read has suggested a room have a complete air exchange every 1-3 minutes. But how much air could realistically be conditioned that quickly??

I may just have to take the plunge and go to a sealed room. Drawing in air at 100+ temps in summer and close to 100%RH in winter really, really sucks.

Latest posts

Back