Did I miss something important??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sMACkaddict

Señor Member
Reaction score
It looks like a lot has happened since I was regularly participating on MP. Drama, drama, drama....

Found a link to marjiuana-culture.com and registered... but it looks like its less active.

I don't care about all the drama and whatever, I just want to know, is something happening at MP that I should be aware of? Should I migrate to MC?

I don't want to leaveeee.... :icon_smile::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Hi smack, nice to see you again. welcome back. MP is doing just fine. MarP is gone but we have a new tech admin.. and every thing is good. It has been a couple of years now since MarP left and I miss him but I am very happy MP is here and running like always. Haven't even seen much drama anymore... life is good.

You have long since missed any real drama. A few said MP would be turned into a site with tons of ads and jumped ship but all that turned out to be just fear mongering. MP is still going.
Glad you are back.

Welcome back,,,your home is still here my friend. Went thru a few changes,,,but all is good ,,,because of the good peeps that stayed and cleaned her back up.

that is excellent news! thanks for the reassurance. :clap: I am happy to hear it. Good to see you all too. Back to business.

Latest posts

Back