DieselRyder - Day 51

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuy103

Praying for a female!
Reaction score
Sup people. These are my four dieselryder ladies and I got a couple of questions.

I'm a week and a half away from the recommended harvest date(9 weeks). Most of the trichs are cloudy and only a handful are clear. And the ones that are amber are like diamonds in the rough. So I'm going to let them go a bit longer cuz I like the couch lock stuff. :hubba:
dude, i think i just made a rhyme, man i baked:stoned:

But I want to harvest one plant at 9 weeks.
-Do I start flushing?
-Should I give it 72hrs or darkness before I harvest?

*How should I flush the plant? Use the same watering schedule but just use water and more of it?

+Thanks everyone...:smoke1:

IMG_0861.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

Looking goood

I want to harvest one plant at 9 weeks.
-Do I start flushing?
-Should I give it 72hrs or darkness before I harvest?

*How should I flush the plant? Use the same watering schedule but just use water and more of it?

Personally, I tried flushing once, and I couldn't notice any difference. So I do not recommend it.

I've also heard of the '72 hrs darkness' thing.. but never from a serious grower. So I'd skip that too.

If you DO want to flush, the proper way is to water it with three times as much water as your pot size (ex. your pot is 2 gallons, water it with 6 gallons). I'd take them off the carpet for this ;)

Goodluck!

King Bud said:
I'd take them off the carpet for this ;)

Very funny :rofl: :aok:

Hello Cuy :)

Some Auto's will mature before the 9 weeks and some after, the time is simply a guide, several people on here have harvested Auto's at week 5 because they were early finishers.

Its good that you know about Trichome developement.

Yes do a flush on the plant you want to harvest at week 9, as said by KB above, its 3 times the container size of water.

Then water as you usually would with no feed in it, you will have quite a waiting time until your next watering because you would have totally sodden the soil and it will take time to dry out.

The total darkness thing is practiced by several people, it is said to swell the resin glands up with 48 hrs of total darkness, 72 is not needed.

Try it out and give it a go, then do not do it with a different plant, you will then know what to do with the last 2 plants ;)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back