DJ Shorts Blueberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trebla781

Reaction score
I recently obtaind Dj shorts Blueberry seeds from a cannabis club in the bay area...wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect yeild wise and potency...and also is it a heavy feeder? or should i go light on the nutes any info would be much apreciated :watchplant:

I bought some of DJ Short Blueberry over in Humbolt County at a despensary. They said they were " hand delivered " by Mr. Short himself. I grew them out this last summer. Just now drying them. Got a bit that was dry last night and tried it, very nice high. If you like to see the blueberry I grew try my journal Goldilocks Grow. I didnt find anything nute wise that they were particular about. They did get pretty darn tall tho.

Are you gonna start a journal on them?

Good luck to you.

Recently there have been a bunch of fake DJ Blueberry seeds going around the clubs in Cali. Attitude seedbank got ahold of a bunch fake ones too. DJ is known for having the best Blueberry there is, hands down. He lost his original BB but Im sure his new line is dank too.

Well that is a dang shame. The plants I grew out were exactly the same, so ....I assumed the seeds were stable. Not like the seeds I make that throw what ever pheno they want. I guess the line "Hand delivered by DJ Short himself" may have been **...but then, I kinda thot it was too good to be true. Funny, of all the seeds they offered, I bought the "DJ Short" Blueberry and Flo. Both look just like they were discribed in Seed Stores. We will see if the Blueberry "blues" up during drying. Still smokes and looks great. The Flo on the other hand stinks like old socks, or melon if you ask the husband.

Latest posts

Back