DO male plants have much THC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
I cut down a male plant I had I wanted to try to make some butter with it . do male plants have enough thc to make it worth my while what could I do with this plant???????????????????????????

IMO...NO..

:48:

take care and be safe..

dammit so its just fun to look at. Okay if anyone has an idea of something to do with this plant let me know i think i am just going to throw it away

i know what you can do with it, GET IT AS FAR AWAY FROM THE GIRLS AS POSSIBLE!!!

yep not much to do with it unless you want to collect some pollen from him.

i've had a pretty potent male Pot of Gold in the past that i collected pollen from then chopped him and used it to make some honey oil.... after dropping pollen for about 2 weeks it started to sugar up pretty good.... that's been my only experience with a potent male though....

HI,

Sure there's potency in some males... it's what the killer strains are bred from - breeding a potent female with a potent male. I don't make seeds too often but the few times I have there were noticable differences between various male plants as to how much trich formation they had on them. But it's still nowhere near the trichs produced on female flowers. Males plants are only good for breeding imho...

Peace!:cool:

IMHO...its only worth the Pollen...wouldnt waste my time with it for anything else..

take care and be safe

is it wrong that i keep wanting 'mgfcom' to come outta the woodwork and express an opinion?...
:rofl:

i'll one up ya monkeybusiness. where's POK?:eek: :p ...(priest of kowledge)lol. lol. i 'bout p'ed myself. lol...

its useless, dont waste your time.

it never should have budded unless you wanted pollen,

you should have killed it long ago.

JMO

dman1234 said:
its useless, dont waste your time.

it never should have budded unless you wanted pollen,

you should have killed it long ago.

JMO

I dont ever deal with males I only take clones would have never imagined I would get a male form my buddy I thought It was just taking forever to bud because It was a sativa

Well you can always keep the pollen and mix it with some hash oil and press it into what looks, smokes, and tastes like Moroccan yellow/green hash.

leafminer said:
Well you can always keep the pollen and mix it with some hash oil and press it into what looks, smokes, and tastes like Moroccan yellow/green hash.

You can get high off of pollen?:confused2:

Latest posts

Back