Do you ever imagine what your fellow MP posters look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neo drives a geo

Midnight toker
Reaction score
Well, so do I, and I thought of an interesting idea. What do you imagine certain members look like? I know we all have a minds eye view of what we would expect to see if we met each other (Hypothetical) What do you all see in your imagination? (Height, weight, race, hair, facial hair) and what type of lifestyle do you think they live (Music, work, school, family life) Lets noone take offense to what people say either, this is all in good fun.

time4tokin20s said:
I bet Hick looks like Igor:eek:

I thought Turkeyneck used Hicks picture as his avatar? no?

Hick.jpg

Very funny Neo, I do imagine...i don't think intentionally(i wonder what xxx looks like) but more subconciously. i've even been out,and really high, and saw someone who matched perfectly(in my mind) to one of these images...Whooaaaaa:stoned: that was a trip. Thanks for the thread, i'm sure it will continue to be very funnyROFL

I think smokin mom is just that, at least thats what im seeing in my head.
cough cough (milf) edit that if you take offense:hubba:

I think turkey neck is some old guy comparable to his avatar, ( i may be mistaken, but with a name like that)

Hick, bitter old redneck that yells at kids when their basketball rolls into his yard, (sorry hick, ive got a sick sense of humor) no offense

4u2smoke, i think is a chick (not sure why)

more to come, hope no one takes offense, lets make this fun! great thread.

all jokes aside, jessica rabbit may have been my first crush, i was like 7 when that movie came out i think.

new girl= daisy duke from the dukes of hazzard.

Neo drives a geo said:
Sorry hick, had no idea you'd be catchin so much flak on this one. :p
Haha. I only pick on the ones I love. Not to say there aren't more of you around here but I am too high to think up more pics... maybe later.

Latest posts

Back