Do you ever imagine what your fellow MP posters look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neo drives a geo said:
Gotta love the Irony in that one, bluealien. Wait, if you're bluealien, then why is your avatar green? Imposter! :|

obviously you havent been to the beaches out here on saturn lately. crazy sun burn, got wasted and passed out on the beach. crazy times.;)

Kindbud said:
so im wondering what about me???????
Ok KindBud,I had to do some digging,but I finally found a picture of you in front of your parents house.:eek:
Keep it GREEN:D

nurd.jpg

berserker said:
Sorry SmokinMa,I had to break out some old pictures of you.I know..I know..I promised that I wouldnt show no one.But look how long I waited to put it up in this thread;)

and you promised to never show those to anyone berserker. you're so cut off. :giggle:

berserker said:
Sorry SmokinMa,I had to break out some old pictures of you.I know..I know..I promised that I wouldnt show no one.But look how long I waited to put it up in this thread;)

shame on you beserker...................;)
you could have used this pic of mom if you'd asked nicely..........:p

SM lookin pensive :cool:

Molly_Ringwald_2.jpg

berserker said:
Ok KindBud,I had to do some digging,but I finally found a picture of you in front of your parents house.:eek:
LMAO thats a 7 year old lol im 19 turning 20 this year and that house is part mine i got a free room forever they said but im moving out when i turn 21 tho i realy i dont care that i still leave with my parents their cool and dont bother me. Me and my 2 older brother my dad buildt that house from the ground up frame work and all sept the brick my dad had a friend that use to do brick work and oh mexicans can lay brick fast so we just got them to do it their were fast like oh my god LMAO

Just thought I'd post one of myself...

This picture is when I was on a camping escapade in a little village on the island of Madagascar

fabio_01.jpg

i thought i'd bring this old thread back to life.. its pretty funny stuff

Cool, I was thinking a thread such as this would be a good idea.

someone should probably start a new one since alot of the members in this thread don't visit that much anymore.

Latest posts

Back