Do you flush your plants???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should you flush your plants before harvest???

• Yes flush before harvest.

• No flushing is not needed.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Organic...no need to.

sodium-based/hydro nutes...definately yes. there will be a notable difference. From my experience if i didn't do a 10 day flush the bud would give me headaches and (believe it or not) makes my lips numb. Residual nitrogen...perhaps.

well theres alot of different ways u guys are flushing out there! some of you arnt, thats ok too, everyone has there own opinion and wat works for you may not work for someone else! but out of 31 people 19 say YES to flush and 12 say NO to flush so far! i feed nothing but water for the last 7 - 12 or so days and then at the end i run about 20 gal through my 5 gal pot and then cut her down! i have nohin but good sweet tasting meds! when i cut it goes straight in a jar so i guess u can say it gets cured too if it can last that long lol

I run an ebb and flow and never change the water. Never had to as no problems have come up. I start changing the nutes over one week before flower and continue flowering nutes until about a week and a half before harvest. At that time all I add to the reservoir is water. With the amount of water the plants are using at this stage, the reservoir is completely turned over twice in the week and a half. I have compared the weed with the same strain grown in FFOF soil with only organic ferts and flushed well and there wasn't any notable difference.

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
well theres alot of different ways u guys are flushing out there! some of you arnt, thats ok too, everyone has there own opinion and wat works for you may not work for someone else! but out of 31 people 19 say YES to flush and 12 say NO to flush so far! i feed nothing but water for the last 7 - 12 or so days and then at the end i run about 20 gal through my 5 gal pot and then cut her down! i have nohin but good sweet tasting meds! when i cut it goes straight in a jar so i guess u can say it gets cured too if it can last that long lol
when you cut it goes str8 to a jar? do you not dry it?

fishcabo- when u change the reservoir to water for the last week wouldnt that be considered kinda flushing??????

loolagigi- no i cut it and hang the whole plant upside down for about 5-7 days depending how cold it is and then it gets trimmed and thrown into a jar and burped for a day or two then sealed until i open it and grab a nug

IMO crap builds up and its wise to do a quick flush before harvest to get rid of excess nutes, fertilizer, salts etc!!!! ive tasted 2 different plants that were the same strain, one flushed, one not! one taste like crap, one didnt! both were cured! ill flush my plants!

Latest posts

Back