Do you like the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldHippieChick said:
I was thinkin' it was a Gregg Allman snowman. :cool:
aha it totally does eh?

so before this next episode is our last chance to change MVP?
dang, i like my choice, but not what i saw comming up. tough call, if Rob stays he'll do well i think, but i don't know if i should change seeing as it looks like he might be leaving..

sic, Cirie is the player i can't stand, she's always annoyed me.

Yes sic, and now it needs to melt, I've had enough.

And yes kaotic- decisions, decisions. ;)

And here's another interesting tidbit that we need to consider:

When I am entering my picks, some picks in the "Safe" category are not selectable. Why?

Up to Episode 6, picks that you have used on a previous occasion can no longer be used. After Episode 6, your Safe picks will be reset. From that point on, any "Safe" picks that you have used on a previous occasion can no longer be used for the rest of the season. This makes your choice more difficult in the later rounds.

I never liked Cerie either. Or Sandra but it looks like she maybe the lead female for the Villians.

I love the villians, Coach doesnt even seem too bad yet. But I remember after his season was over and they had the big finale show, they showed his significant other in the audience. Maybe they broke up? Who knows.

Bonus question this time...who will be shown holding the immunity idol. Trick question...lol.

Go pick you guys. ;)

Just a friendly bump. ;) Don't forget to make your picks. This is also your only chance to change your MVP.

kaotik said:
lol at you two..
why come into this thread then? your opinion that it sucks was some crucial information we needed or something?

thank you for enlightening me.. guess i can quit watching it now that i'm aware it sucks. :rolleyes:

because genius..the name of the thread was...do you like the show survivor? sounds like an opinionated question to me....kur plunk........you are obviously the brightest crayon in the box.....

lol alright you win.. you're the man coolguy.

did you go into the "anyone up for a song title game" and reply "yes" too?

Now now boys, not on my Survivor thread please sir's. I'd hate for this to get shut down...

And with that said, kaotic did you make this weeks picks yet ;)? Cannot wait for tomorrow night. :D

:doh:Hey Me the dullest crayon in the box. I'm playing and do not watch the show:huh::fid: :guitar:

Doesn't this "game" forum have a place to discuss your "game"???..carry on with this crap under someone elses watch?...
Why the need to have uit at MP?.. How is it mj related?.IT ain't...
These threads invariably cause/instigate
because genius..the name of the thread was...do you like the show survivor? sounds like an opinionated question to me....kur plunk........you are obviously the brightest crayon in the box.....
crap like this. Aren't there sufficient bhcs, vhcs, tgcs, fggs, to play your silly games in?.. We gotta have another....
I'm wasting time here, when I could 'possibly' be helping someone with a grow problem.. (something actually associated with, relevant to the site btw)
WHY, WHY, WHY... do some feel the need to constantly have some social bull, or game playing going on here??? WHY can't you remain even remotely "on subject" here?..
It is an MJ forum. If you wanna play games, go find a game forum, or STAY on your game forum/board.....IMO
Most of you already know "my" thoughts on the social/game/"club" threads.
When I go to an mj forum, I expect to see mj related posting...
How would it be, if I dropped into your "Survivor" game forum/board/site, and started telling folks how to grow pot?..How to make hash?... Suppose the admin'/staff would consider it "appropriate", "respectful"??? ..or would I be 'voted off'?..;)

I'd think that based on the sub forum description:
Coffee Table
Almost everything under the sun can be talked about in this area! Let the discussions roam. Of course, discussion of other drugs, violence, personal information, that type of thing and 'politics', is still not allowed here or anywhere on the site."
that this is an acceptable subject.
Pot grows s l o w - I spend to much time here. My mind drifts.....
I would think that the mods would - as long as it was kept in the coffee table section - support a bit of controlled socializing on the board. You seem to be down on it so why not just pull that part of the forum that offends your sensible nature?

Or at least change the sub forum description so we are not "set up" to offend you.....

Every time I open up the main page and see that thread in the drug testing section titled : "I am quitting weed tomorrow" - I CRINGE. geeez that's so off the mark in a forum called Marijuana Passion that it's laughable.

Hick can you remind me of the coffee table rules again? Ohc beat me to it. I am on my phone and kind of slow.

OHC... most of the 'senior' members that have been around the site for long, "know" exactly how I feel about them...
it is still "MARIJUANA PASSION"
If everyone would come here to discuss marijuana, it would make my life easier. These threads "invite" criticism, flaming, disruption of the forum, and discontent.
I've been doing this a long time, I know. Been there, done that, and have the T-shirt.

smom.. I don't "care" what the rules say... when it distracts from our purpose and causes flaming among members, or results in 'other' rules being violated, it isn't going to make my favorites list..

In sense I agree with Hick. IDk, I am on the fence about it. for some that are retired or semi retired, its nice to log into one forum and talk about whatever you feel like. But I can see how it spins to have notin to do with MJ.

You don't care what the rules say? Then I guess why should we. Maybe I'll just have a cussing free for all or something.

Time for a revision of the rules. I need specifics.

Who was it that turned this thread sour? Hmm.

I do not watch the show but I wonder if any of the cast smokes mj? What ones do you all think, smokes mj?

.......clarification...specifics... how about this one?..

15. The Marijuana Passion Forums are not public domain and membership can be withdrawn by the board owner at any time for any reason. The moderators reserve the right to refuse or delete any message for any reason

:D

Hmmm I bet Rupert does..and my buddy Tyson. Boston rob looks like a dealer, lol

I wonder if they've ever found a mj plant on any of the islands.

Well - I'm all for making your life easier Hick but I almost feel set up for failure, not being a "senior" member and knowing the unwritten preferences of you or any mods. I don't feel I'm unique so I bet other new members might fall into the same trap. Since you're in charge.... can't you just get rid of the off topic coffee table? Or change the description at least? I'd think this might help with the bandwidth or whatever issue seems to slow down the server at times.... and would result in fewer newcomers stepping on your toes or creating work for you.

SM - can't we just look into finding a free site somewhere else where the ten team members can chat or post or whatever? Is there such a thing? Anyone? It's gona be a long Survivor season - and a big poo poo if we are not welcome here.

Latest posts

Back