Do you prefer indoor growing or buying marijuana to smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devile

Reaction score
As the recreational legalization in Canada, I saw many stores around my home start to advertise led grow lights, such as Mars Hydro led, grow bar and other cheap Chinese brands without name. I think marijuana price will decrease a lot as more and more people grow indoor.
What is your opinion about it?

of course prices would fall,,,but remember not everyone who smokes has the ability to grow weed in there house,,,also its not that easy to grow quality theres a lot of work behind it ,,,like wine if you want the good stuff you gotta pay,,eighter in cash or hard work,,,

I agree with zigggy. I think a lot of people will find that growing indoors is not that easy and it takes a while. It takes about 4 months from start to finish to grow a crop and there are a thousands things that can trip you up along the way.

You almost can't give away indoor equipment in Oregon--most people who have the ability to grow, grow outdoors where light is free and the plants can get huge.

Chinese brands of lights may get more pricey as tariffs take effect.

I love how big my plants get outside in just pots. Indoor grows in my shop do not always turn out like I want.
Gardening has always been a hobby of mine so I do both when I can.

I may give outside a shot...i have two acre...half of it is overgrown..i can clear me a little patch and grow three or four plant ..but im scared ...you have little control over what happens outside...and im a control freak...anyway stay safe..be well

One day i hope to be able to grow the weed you two gentlemen grow..but for now ill just keep trying...im clise but not there yet...i do get better with each grow

I will spend a few moments of Zen outside with my plants flipping leaves and checking things pretty much everyday. If you are lucky enough to catch things(pests disease) in early stages you will have better control. There however is no light like sunlight and it is free. :)

Security. I'd like to put my 4 plants in my backyard but some **** would come along and harvest them for me at 4am.

security is not an issue,,,i have a 6 ft chain link fence and a 120 lb pitbull that does not like people ,,,he know me ,,my partner and my two inlaws and my son of course other then that he will attack you,,,but with the five of us hes a big puppy

I must grow. No dispensaries, and I will not give money to gangs, cartels, and other criminal elements. Not going to move just so I can smoke. I have always done what I want as long as I am not imposing on someone else and someone else is not going to impose stupid laws on me!!!!!!!

of course prices would fall,,,but remember not everyone who smokes has the ability to grow weed in there house,,,also its not that easy to grow quality theres a lot of work behind it ,,,like wine if you want the good stuff you gotta pay,,eighter in cash or hard work,,,

Thanks for your opinion, I knew it will take lots of time and attention to grow babies from seedling to harvest. For most of workers they must leave for office and come back home very late, it is not easy to grow indoor.

I do envy you guys that don't get criminalized for smoking, growing, and just generally going about your life.
Hope it will be legal for you in the near future Lol

I do both. I like growing outside and in my little bathroom. I think i just like growing pot.
Growing indoor will take more money, if it is legal for you to grow outside, it is very cool

Security. I'd like to put my 4 plants in my backyard but some **** would come along and harvest them for me at 4am.

Put 4 plants in a tent 4x4 is also a good choice, I used mars tent before, no any light leaking and very cost- effective

Chinese brands of lights may get more pricey as tariffs take effect.

I love how big my plants get outside in just pots. Indoor grows in my shop do not always turn out like I want.
Gardening has always been a hobby of mine so I do both when I can.

More and more Chinese brands set warehouse and repair center in foreign countries. When we buy led light, it is very important factors for our consideration to save delivery time and money.

Latest posts

Back