Dr. Kush4Less Roots Organic KUSH!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
look out for the ground, now. It's been known to rise up and smack me in the face after a good ripper...lol...

as soon as I hit this bong ill tell everyone a true story.:hubba: :bong: ...now Im ready... I was in lovely southern california near Los Angeles I was visiting a homeboy from Fontana Ca. lol so he told me about some dispensary in Fontana that would carry on the regular their top strain called "super Bomb" so I go there ask for their tops got me some of the super bomb. i also went to a another dispensary near my place and there I picked up some maui waii LOL I went home I wanted to get high REAL bad so I took some of the super bomb and mixed it with the maui. BIG mistake I had ice in my 2 footer bong and I blew all the air I had inside so it was ALL pure smoke. I remember thinking ...I better sit down ...the last thing I remember was walking to the chair. i never made it I woke up in the floor shaking my head with a black eye elbow hip and knee were bruced I had the biggest pain on my head and I was SOOOOOOO high I remember thinking what an irony I wanted to get high so bad and I got way more then what i was asking... LOL good times!!!1 the was last year I was at home I woke up and ask. where am I? lol yEAH BUDDY I got pictures comming

dude i'd of died probably, that happens to me with out weed ;)

LOL :D

I too do this sometimes (not often) even without smoking. Hate it :(

ya so i wonder why from a bong that happens lack of o2 to brain?

think mine are low blood pressure or some thing, posted it in ptsd thread

sorrry for all the off topic, i'm out. ;)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
as soon as I hit this bong ill tell everyone a true story.:hubba: :bong: ...now Im ready... I was in lovely southern california near Los Angeles I was visiting a homeboy from Fontana Ca. lol so he told me about some dispensary in Fontana that would carry on the regular their top strain called "super Bomb" so I go there ask for their tops got me some of the super bomb. i also went to a another dispensary near my place and there I picked up some maui waii LOL I went home I wanted to get high REAL bad so I took some of the super bomb and mixed it with the maui. BIG mistake I had ice in my 2 footer bong and I blew all the air I had inside so it was ALL pure smoke. I remember thinking ...I better sit down ...the last thing I remember was walking to the chair. i never made it I woke up in the floor shaking my head with a black eye elbow hip and knee were bruced I had the biggest pain on my head and I was SOOOOOOO high I remember thinking what an irony I wanted to get high so bad and I got way more then what i was asking... LOL good times!!!1 the was last year I was at home I woke up and ask. where am I? lol yEAH BUDDY I got pictures comming

so you are aware of that dastardly ground...lol...other then you getting hurt, good story man. :)

same shite happened to me the first time I ever smoked some homemade hash oil. woop! there goes 7....lol...

Latest posts

Back