OG Kush #18 and Easy Rider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trafic

Very, very stoned
Reaction score
So I'm starting out an auto and a regular plant at the same time in my veg box. I'll throw the OG's in my flower tent when they are ready and leave the auto's in the veg to finish off.

Starting with MG seedling starter mix in jiffy pots for germination, then transplanting to FF Light Warrior/MGSeedling/FF ocean forest mix in 1/2 gallon pots. Final transplant will be either #3 bags or #3 Smart Pots, probably the latter.

Lights are 400W HPS veg and 400W HPS flower.

Using FF nutes. Starting around week four.

Veg box is 2' x 3' Flower tent is the 3'x3' Homebox.

Have carbon filter->Vented reflector -> 165CFM fan for ventilation plus several fans.

Probably forgetting to mention plenty of stuff but here are some pics.

The left two are Easy Rider and the right three are #18. They are stretching but I've already transplanted them and they're adjusting nicely.

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Transplanted and looking nice at 6 days.

1a.JPG

I got these same seeds I'm about to start this month for the spring green house....ill be pulling up a chair on this one~:bong2:

Trafic I just grew that #18 out and it was SUPER TALL & STRETCHY and took 10 weeks to finish... IDK how this thing made the indica class at the cup...?

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Trafic I just grew that #18 out and it was SUPER TALL & STRETCHY and to 10 weeks to finish... IDK how this thing made the indica class at the cup...?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm LST'ing these. I've always topped so this is a new experiment for me. Hopefully it will keep the size down on these.

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

Some more pics. Tonight is their last nights in the small pots, transplanting all 5 into #3 Smart Pots tomorrow.

The EZ's are coming along well and should take off after their final transplants.

The #18's are adapting to the first bit of LST'ing. They already have trich's growing on their leaves which is a first for me at this early stage so I'm excited about them.

ez1.JPG

ez2.JPG

og1.JPG

og2.JPG

Nice start Traffic! Was wondering why you lst so early instead of having a solid base? Never seen a stretch that extreem except when an incadescent was used, ladies seem to be fine with the adjustments, good job!

Looking good Trafic.....if you can keep your temps about the same during lights on and off when you switch to flower, that will help keep the stretch down.
Best of luck with them

the chef said:
Nice start Traffic! Was wondering why you lst so early instead of having a solid base? Never seen a stretch that extreem except when an incadescent was used, ladies seem to be fine with the adjustments, good job!

This is my first LST I saw some other people starting it this early so that's why I did it, in the future I may start later.

The initial stretch was because I started them under no lights at all before I transplanted them.

Transplanted the two ez's and one of the OG's to #3 Smart Pots. I am having pretty good results with these pots on my other Super Skunk grow so I'm going to use them here too.

Used regular FF Ocean Forest for the medium. I will transplant the remaining OG's in a day or two. Not going to start feeding them for another week or two at least.

First two pics are OC's second are the EZ's.

a.jpg

b.jpg

d.jpg

looking good i like those bags too. next grow im tring those smart pots. can't wait to see how the 18 turns out. i'm planning on ordering it as soon as it comes in. green mojo for ya

Very nice traffic! Whats your light schedule like?

the chef said:
Very nice traffic! Whats your light schedule like?

About 22 hours on 2 hours off. No real reason behind that, but they seem to like it so that's how it will stay.

I'll throw the OG's in my flower room at 12/12 once they hit around 14" and keep the EZ's at 22/2 for the duration of the grow.

Interested to see these things grow. I have one EZ outside right now, so it will be good to see the differences in out/in. Mine are at 18 days.

The EZ's are flowering and have stayed real compact. They are only about 12" tall. I remember my auto AK's being quite a bit taller than that and I'm wondering whether it's because it was a different strain, or some other factor. I'm interested in seeing how they turn out, and they are looking real healthy.

Also I just started feeding the EZ's today. Basically a light mix of FF Big Bloom, Tiger bloom and Open Seasame.

I am continuing the LST'ing of the 3 OG's and they seem to be handling fine. One seems to be the runt of the litter with really curling leaves and an overall sick look. We'll see how it turns out.

The first 3 are EZ's. The 4 the pic is the runt OG and the last pics are the healthy OG's.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Whoa! Nice! Your ez will shoot up soon. The ones i did sprouted up after showing sex real good.

Trafic Lookin good bro... Dont be afraid to hit that ER with grow nutes bud... I slam it with grow from like day 18 or so til day 45 or so and it loves it.... I also reccomend leaving all the bottom growth bc they usually fill in pretty nice...

My last ER harvest i took the top cola and the other 4 buds around the cola and left the rest of the plant almost 2 more weeks and it def made a huge difference...

More LST'ing of the OG18's. They are growing rather lush and green so it should make quite a bush in my flower tent. I'm debating whether to take some cuttings off the nicest one before flowering. We'll see.

The EZ's are looking good and bad. The taller one is great but the shorter one looks burnt. Not sure if it were too close to the light, if I f'ed up the nutes or what, I'm not too concerned because the bottom growth looks fine and this is just an auto filler plant for me anyway.

First pics are OG's last are EZ. The OG runt is getting a little better looking but I'm not expecting too much from it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Latest posts

Back