droboy420 grow update check it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droboy420

Reaction score
my baby's are about 4 weeks old now. hydro setup under 8 4' florecent lights. tell me what you thank

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

It's looking good, droboy420. I'm familiar with that setup you have. Watch it closely. When the plants are larger, you'll get some clogging in the necks of the bottles. It can cause overflow...

Good luck man!

thanks for the heads up stoney ill make sure to keep a eye on that

Plants are looking nice so far.

A couple of tips on your hydro system:

1) You should use as much of the 2 liter bottle as possible. That is, just cut off the bottom so your roots have as much room as possible when the plants get big.

2) Line the bottles with 1 gallon grow bags (the ones with holes already punched) and put your growing medium inside the bags. That will help keep the roots from clogging up the pipes. If the roots grow out of the holes in the grow bags, pull it out and slide the first grow bag into a second bag and drop it back into the inverted bottles.

Hope that makes sense. I got those tips from a friend at another site.

im so mad rightnow i went to go check on my plants and a rat eat two of my plants

no my grow room is in my barn. y do you have rats in your house

droboy420 said:
no my grow room is in my barn. y do you have rats in your house

NO I DONT HAVE RATS ! but you made no mention of a barn prior to now , so i assumed you were from NYC hahahaha

here they are !! i stoped usen my plant food now im usen worm casting tea. and they are growin much better

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

my girls are 8 weeks old today so i put them on 12/12 they are doin great they smell so good to check them out tell me what you thank.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Latest posts

Back