Dr's 12 plant Scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrFever

Reaction score
Hey all figured i start a journal of my 5 x 15 scrog strain is pure power plant , 3k
1800 ppm of C02 feeding 1150 ppm medium is pro- mix BX with amendments
more or less running organic soil, and teas

today is day 36 and day 1 of flowering , plants were vegged 5 weeks from a 3" clone i will get better pictures up tomorrow as my camera died out scrog is designed in a L shape as well dropping table tomorrow as to spread plants out :hubba: :hubba: ;)

dscf2611j.jpg

dscf2610i.jpg

dscf2606ut.jpg

dscf2600g.jpg

lol not to many posts going on in here ??? what gives ? anyways day 2 flower lowered table
spreading out plants its going to get real crazy in the weeks to come
my usual yield per plant is 11 - 15 oz dry looking forward to this outcome my guess is 8 + pounds not bad for 12 plants really
in last pic i placed 72 clones in a big tote and straight to 12 /12 just curious how she will turn out between what i get there and and all trimmings i should also be close to a pound of HASH

dscf2620d.jpg

dscf2623r.jpg

dscf2628zr.jpg

dscf2636kv.jpg

DrFever said:
lol not to many posts going on in here ??? what gives ? anyways day 2 flower lowered table
spreading out plants its going to get real crazy in the weeks to come
my usual yield per plant is 11 - 15 oz dry looking forward to this outcome my guess is 8 + pounds not bad for 12 plants really
in last pic i placed 72 clones in a big tote and straight to 12 /12 just curious how she will turn out between what i get there and and all trimmings i should also be close to a pound of HASH
Very nice setup I may try to scrog one day they sure look happy green mojo my friend.

How tall would you say they were when you fliped Dr.?
How many plants per tub and how big is each tub?

Nice setup.:cool:

Growdude said:
How tall would you say they were when you fliped Dr.?
How many plants per tub and how big is each tub?

Nice setup.:cool:

they were 3.5 - 4 feet tall 1 plant per tote 34 gallon totes

In my understanding, when you are scrogging, you are supposed to veg until they fill the canopy and THEN flip... right? Looks like you got a lot of space in there. Do you have different plans? whats the dilly? ( yea I just said dilly)

sMACk

sMACkaddict said:
In my understanding, when you are scrogging, you are supposed to veg until they fill the canopy and THEN flip... right? Looks like you got a lot of space in there. Do you have different plans? whats the dilly? ( yea I just said dilly)

sMACk

when switching to flower there is a 10 - 15 day stretch where plant will double it size litterally so no worries when plants are in full flower mode there will be no space left even tonight i cropped all tops stretched plant out more you will see in 3 weeks time where my room on scrog will be full this is where many fail to realize as plant stretches you keep tucking tops under string super cropping maintaining a even canopy if you don;t you table will be 2 feet under tops that is not good now more or less your scrog table is now actually supporting plant rather then having buds only on top of scrog
There is a fine line knowing your plant stretch phase and keeping a even canopy so all buds form equally

hahahah thinking here what the hell us a dilly besides a pickle anyway smack
many scroggers will flip to flower anywhere from half full to 3/4 table full here is a picture same style 5 x 5 area there is no space :) flipped to flower with same amount of scrog openings she will fill up cheers

picture1144i.jpg

are you usuing CO2 during Veg? I can't veg for more then 3 weeks with elevated CO2 otherwise they get huge.

NorCalHal said:
are you usuing CO2 during Veg? I can't veg for more then 3 weeks with elevated CO2 otherwise they get huge.

Yes sir i veg 4 weeks in 5 gallon totes, 3" clone then transplant into 34 gallon for last week then flip i run C02 in veg @ 1350 ppm till week 4 veg then 1800 from week 5 veg to week 5 flower presently gaining about
3 - 4 " of growth daily now every day super cropping and tucking tops back under table spreading everything out by 10th day of flower i will start slowly raising my table till i hit the perfect height and buds start to form

Looking very pro and nasty happy. Great growing, friend.

Peace

Hey guys well its start of day 4 flower and spent little time down there spreading plants out etc cleaning room organizing etc
all is good will update when things are under way

Cheers Doc

dscf2666z.jpg

dscf2669r.jpg

dscf2675g.jpg

Lookin' good.. I do/like Scrog, so I'll be watching yours.. nice so far for sure..

Nice clean set-up. I find scroggs quite beautiful--just a sea of buds poking up everywhere (although I do think all healthy bud beautiful). Can we get a shot of the plants from under the screen--like from the top of the totes to the bottom of the screen? I am interested in how you trim these up under the screen. I am in the process of planning a 4 plant scrog right now. I was quite happy with the way the first one I did turned out, but am always looking for ways to improve.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Nice clean set-up. I find scroggs quite beautiful--just a sea of buds poking up everywhere (although I do think all healthy bud beautiful). Can we get a shot of the plants from under the screen--like from the top of the totes to the bottom of the screen? I am interested in how you trim these up under the screen. I am in the process of planning a 4 plant scrog right now. I was quite happy with the way the first one I did turned out, but am always looking for ways to improve.

I was just going to post the same question..You mentioned that you move the table with the screen after tucking...Why do you do that?

I do a scrog but not in the traditional way.. I dont stretch branches for all the undershoot growth to develop, I tuck the main branches until they are all the same height.. basically using the screen to get 8-10 colas per plant.. is that like what you do?

Lookin' good, btw..

The Hemp Goddess said:

Sure thing i will start cleaning under growth in about a week or 2 presently tucking all shoots under table , stretching branches out as well super cropping
Here are start of day 6 flower, should start seeing pre flowers in another 6 days or so

As for cleaning under growth i will defoilate all lower leafs and sucker buds forming, (About 10 -12 " from soil up as well strip the branches ) .
by doing this all energy will be put to top bud growth and size
every week you have to get under neath as them little sucker buds will keep trying to pop up just just keep trimming them off regularly

dscf2688p.jpg

dscf2691o.jpg

dscf2698a.jpg

cmd420 said:
I was just going to post the same question..You mentioned that you move the table with the screen after tucking...Why do you do that?

I do a scrog but not in the traditional way.. I dont stretch branches for all the undershoot growth to develop, I tuck the main branches until they are all the same height.. basically using the screen to get 8-10 colas per plant.. is that like what you do?

Lookin' good, btw..

My scrog table is adjustable hanging from ceiliing 5 'x 15 feet 12 plants the scrog table is presently around the 4 foot height marker
reason its a good idea to stretch plants out as lower bud sites can and will reach table height as buds start to form i want only buds on screen not having excessive growth above so as buds form i will raise table little till i find the magic height
its very important to super crop during the 10 -12 days of flowering mode this will help in the stretch phase also this will give me like 100 buds per plant and big ones cause the super cropping i get up to 3 buds per top
trimming takes 3 + hrs per plant and harvesting 14 - 17 oz dry per plant

Who did you get the ppp from? Healthy looking girls. I'll tag along. :)

powerplanter said:
Who did you get the ppp from? Healthy looking girls. I'll tag along. :)
thanks man i think there from dutch seeds i used to only grow kushes and friend gave me 2 clones from then on i never looked back PPP is one kicking strain going on 3 years with this strain

100% feminized! Pure Power Plant, a strong F1 hybrid, was developed in the late 90s from a South African Sativa and a fat Indica from the USA. Pure Power Plant's tremendous growth potential is a prime example of hybrid vigour. This variety is the latest trend among Dutch commercial growers because of its high yields of valuable buds. Pure Power Plant has a pleasant pine-like aftertaste and a powerful social buzz.

Type Indoor
Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Feminized Yes
Yield 400 - 500
Effect Stoney and high
Grow height Medium
Flowering weeks 9 / 11 weeks

its actually 8 - 9 weeks flowering times

Hey all how is everyone tonight well its start of day 7 a pic before lights on
Again another night of super cropping and tucking another week of this and should be in full flower mode tuck tuck tuck lol enjoy

dscf2711d (Medium).jpg

Latest posts

Back