Drug Test, last time smoking 10 days.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lupa

Reaction score
I was smoking Marijuana like every third-fourth day but the last time i was smoking was 10 days ago and my mother insisted i should do a drug test and i didnt have a choice...so i had to do that drug test..do you think it will turn on positive?I didnt smoked for 10 days and the last time i was smoking was only one blunt but before that blunt i was smoking like every 3-4 days do you think the test it will turn on positive ?:confused:

If it is positive are you going to be grounded?

Just kidding. You have already taken the test, it will be what it will be. And I have a feeling that if you failed your mom will let you know.

There are a lot of different factors to weigh besides just the last time you smoked. How big are you? Do you work out? Do you drink a lot of water? Did you take the test in the morning or afternoon? Does your mom work in a lab and is giving you a DOT test or are you just taking one from the drug store?

I know that you are probably freaking out a little and kind of stressed, about what will happen if you fail. But, look on the bright side. It's your mom. I doubt highly that she is going to stop loving or supporting you because you smoked a little.

That being said..If you live in someone else's house, you need to follow their rules. You want to make your own rules, move to your own house.

Heh well im not going to be grounded but she is going to be a lot dissapointed in me and thats a fact,but let me answer some important questions:I was taking the test in a hospital so those people know what they are doing.
Im 1,89-1,90 m tall and 71 kilos heavy so im not that heavy if you mind the height.I was taking the test in the afternoon and i was not drinking a lot of water :( Thanks for answering me :)

I understand not wanting your mom to be disappointed.

There are different kinds of testing. This website had some good info about drug tests.

hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

(change xx to tt)

After googling your height and weight, because I can't do those conversions in my head, it is good that you are tall without a lot of fat. However, it's bad that you weren't drinking a lot of water. But, I am not qualified in any way to be giving you any indication of if you passed or not. I don't think anyone is.

If you passed, thank your lucky stars and be more careful. If you failed and don't feel that you can be honest with your mom about your marijuana use, then just tell her how much you hate to disappoint her and that you are very sorry that you failed the test. At least that is being honest.

Good luck!

Thanks mate ill check that out,well she is not aware that marijuana its not that bad...and that alchohol and tobacoo are dangerous and harmfull as marijuana is she just dont understand that fact.I gues ill be more carefull next time.Thanks for everything and peace mate :)

If she doesn't have all the information, maybe you should sit down and talk to her. Have everything planned out and be armed with REALLY good information. If she is dragging you to the hospital for a test, then obviously this is not the first time that the two of you have discussed marijuana. When you talk to her be prepared and informed. Although it is many years away, I would much rather have my child smoke a little weed than get drunk or smoke cigarettes.

And if you choose not to do that (which I understand), either be much more careful or abide by her wishes if you live with her. I can tell that this test has caused you a lot of stress, but it has probably caused your mom even more.

And don't forget to give her a little hug and kiss and tell her how much you love her.

Hehe i will thanks for the advice,i gues i will be honest with her and i'll promice that it wont happen again(well ofc i cant be honest with this) and ill tell her how much i was smoking before.Thanks for all the advice :)

I hope everything works out for you!

Well it turned out negative :)
I wasnt smoking for 10 days and before i was smoking every third day for 1-2 or sometime 3 joints...and it turned out negative do you think thats normal...or maybe its because im only 156 pounds heavy and 6,2 feet tall :)
Howewer im very happy thank you Rasta :)
Im going to be more carefull from now on and i gues ill take a brake from smoking ganja for now.Also do you think it turned out negative because i drinked a lot of coca cola before ?:pAlso im curisos what if i spit in my urine when im having a drug test will it turn out negative for Marijuana ?:p
Thanks for evryting :)

Glad to hear that it turned out negative. The best way to try and beat a drug test is to exercise daily and drinks lots of water. THC sticks to fat cells, also. If you have low fat content in your body, thc will get flushed out of the system much faster. Also, a high metabolism will help immensely to flush it out. Exercise increases your metabolism by a LOT.

I highly doubt coca cola had anything to do with you passing the drug test. Spitting in your urine will have no effect either. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

:yeahthat:
Glad that it turned out negative!

Latest posts

Back