Drug testing companies on to synthetic urine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonghit74

Reaction score
I live in the mid-west and am a union construction worker. We are subject to random drug tests all the time. I always have kept a quick fix kit or "the one" kit handy to jump through their hoops. My buddy got a ramdom the other day so he took his kit and did his thing. The nurse took the cup from him and gave it a little shake and frickin smelled it. The nurse said he would not accept this sample because it is synthetic urine. The companys name that is doing these tests is Mid-West Toxicoligy(sp). Just a heads up to everybody!!

so they smelled it and knew without doubt it wasn't real? seems to me they would have to test it to determine that before they could refuse the sample. i don't think simply smellin it would be enough. or it wouldn't be for me. i would tell the nurse she was crazy and thats the only sample i was givin them.. prove its fake. jmo

yeah I know it sounds crazy. I have been using this stuff for years and I will admit I have smelled it and it smells nothing like urine and it doesnt have any foam to it when you shake it. I going email them and tell them what is going on. If they can make urine, I bet they can come up with something to make it smell more like it. Oh yeah, my buddy did somewhat throw a fit and told them he couldnt wait around to give them another drop. They are saying he refused it. Bummer

hey how can they just smell and refuse it? They could have performed an initial testing and then refused it. That would make sense. This case sounds very strange!

-YES YES YES that happend to my friend with quick fix too. He went to take his drug test for a job and i told him to use quick fix because it always works for me. He told me he pissed and gave the lady the cup and she SMELLED it and said it had no smell so he had to pee agian.

AHAHAHAHAHHAH i couldnt beleive it either. I cant figure out if it is just something optional they are allowed to do or if there are just some hardcore people out there that want to catch people that bad

Maybe they are allowed to smell it if they really think its gonna be fake so then they dont have to worry about smelling somone elses PEE!!!

i think i'd let the lab say its fake before i stick my nose in someone elses pee. i guess they figure if its real you shouldn't have a problem doing it again.. but just them smellin it doesn't seem like enough proof to refuse a sample. jmo

slowmo77 said:
so they smelled it and knew without doubt it wasn't real? seems to me they would have to test it to determine that before they could refuse the sample. i don't think simply smellin it would be enough. or it wouldn't be for me. i would tell the nurse she was crazy and thats the only sample i was givin them.. prove its fake. jmo

AGREED!!!!!

Maybe throw a little cat piss in the mix for good measure. Don't think they'll try whiffin that too long...

Latest posts

Back