DrugTest Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyGanja

Reaction score
Please how reliable is the walgreens drug test kit. I took it today and it showed negative.
Tx

I am wondering the same thing. I took one 4 days ago. at which point I had about 13 days clean. I have high metabolism and drink a lot of water, but I still failed. So tomorrow I have to take the real deal for a job and I am drinking cranberry juice to help things along. I plan on drinking as much juice as I can between now and then.
wish me luck.

There are 2 types of one panel THC tests from Walgreens, the At home THC test and the First check THC test, I took the At home one panel THC test this morning using the first void of the day, it showed negative, as it should because I'm over 30 days smokeless, I have already sent it in to the lab to make sure that it passes the gc/ms test, and to verify the accuracy. The test I wanted to use was the First Check one panel THC test, but its only available online and not in stores in my area , The First Check one panel THC test has been proven to be 100 per cent accurate when testing both positive and negative gc/ms confirmed samples in the lab, so that test you can rely on without sending it in for confirmation. However if you have time before your real test send it in, it's free and then you know for sure you will pass even if its done with gc/ms.

This is a update on the THC 1 panel At Home brand drug test from Walgreens. I was clean for about 30 days, no smoke at all and I tested negative on the home test. I just got the results from the lab, they verified the results with the Hewlet Packard GC/MS test .( yes it's the same HP GC used in My Cousin Vinny) It also showed negative for THC. So It looks like the home test is accurate and you can trust the results.I would also assume that a positive result would be accurate as well. If you have a pisstest coming up get the AtHome drug test, then you wont have to guess, or worry if you will pass the real one or not...

Latest posts

Back