Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toke@smoke420 said:
everything looks like its doing good hippyinengland.. did you make your greenhouse or buy it from home dept or somthin... looks good ive wanted a greenhouse for awhile know....

It was here when I moved in Toke, it had not been used for years and took a long time to clean, some panes are cracked but it does its job ;)

During the non growing season it becomes a junk shed that has the overspill from my other junk shed, my garage :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Like a leaning tower of pot!!!

excellent how the heretofore horizontal limbs went vertical soo fast, eh

Btw, if She keeps growing too tall, just pull her 90 degrees again
:aok:

Puffin Afatty said:
Like a leaning tower of pot!!!

excellent how the heretofore horizontal limbs went vertical soo fast, eh

Btw, if She keeps growing too tall, just pull her 90 degrees again
:aok:

Hola P A

By the way its growing im going to have a bigger plant than last year and last years made it to 7ft.

These pics are 36 hours after bending, the branches are growing straight up, looks really cool, I took a pic from the top looking down too.

shes looking wonderfull hippy ,watch she doesnt take over the greenhouse:peace:
will you put her outside at all if and when we get summer?,,,sorry to hear about the lowryders and how did the deisel ones turn out ?:48:

HippyInEngland said:
can
t
bend
more
I
need
space

:rolleyes: Bend it the other way, kinda like a square/circle, each bend 90 degrees horizontal from the other Bending is a very good thing :hubba:

Looking good. Nice work my friend. She's going to be a monster by the end of the year. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

im liknig this journal its a really nice plant keep up the good work

HippyInEngland said:
Careful what you type P A

I understand what your saying, im going to let the top section grow another 12 inches and im then going to bend it towards the door of the greenhouse, imagine a square, top left corner is where the plant is in, I bent it towards the top right corner, I will then bend it towards the bottom right corner, then finally the bottom left corner, this space will take up a surface area of 4ft x 4ft x 4ft, at the moment it is taking up all the top left corner and almost all the right hand corner, as it stands it is taking half my bench grow area, I have other plants in the greenhouse, so space is limited at the moment, when the next bend comes it will free a lot of space for me to move the pots I had to put on the ground because of the plant growing towards the top right corner back on the grow bench, then floor space is clear for me to work with, confused? you will be!

Sounds like a plan to me. :aok:

I can't wait! I followed this grow from start and never posted I don't know why, but the bending seems like its helping :) and upon harvest I want you to light up a nice fat blunt for me because this is such a beautiful outdoor grown plant.

Just a quickie

Pic 1,2 and 3 are showing the plant at its angle.
Pic 4 is the top of the plant growing quickly.
Pic 5 and 6 is the only fem L/R so far, 11 males 1 fem :doh:
Pic 7 is a Courgette (zucchini) I have growing next to the beer baby.

8 more lows popped & the last 2 Deisel ryders, they will go into pots today.
I have 3 baggies on the go and 2 Critically mashed deformed plants that curiosity is making me let grow ;)
Pic 8 is a sample of how the crits are growing, kinda cool in a strange odd way :)

2-3 days more and I will give the beer baby her second bend.

Howdy Hippy!!! :ciao:

Looking fantastic, :aok: I really like the way the crits is growing out, ;) even stranger than a reveg.

:farm:
one thing I might suggest, it is probably a good idea to have all the bending done by the time flowers start to show. I think it's an energy optimization kinda thing, but plants seem to do better if left mostly alone in flowering cycle.:hubba:

11 males, 1 fem?, what bad news man,that really bites. but hey, the one LR Fem. is looking pretty nice. great color. how far along is she? yeah, what P A said, shes pretty tweaked now. also looks good. good pics.:) ...

Can't wait to see the beer baby bent more. I'd like to see some pics of her even more bent over, make sure when you update us grace us with a few pics. Good luck and she is looking HUUUUGE.

DomsChron said:
looking HUUUUGE.

Its just the cut of my trousers.

banjobuzz said:
11 males, 1 fem?, what bad news man,that really bites. but hey, the one LR Fem. is looking pretty nice. great color. how far along is she? yeah, what P A said, shes pretty tweaked now. also looks good. good pics.:) ...

Hi Banjo, 5 weeks old I think, to tell the truth I've lost so many I stopped making notes of what was happening, I've grown lots of these so im a dab hand at it now, I can tell just by the look when to keep an eye on the trich's, one good thing though, she is healthy :)

DomsChronCan't wait to see the beer baby bent more. I'd like to see some pics of her even more bent over, make sure when you update us grace us with a few pics. Good luck and she is looking HUUUUGE.

Your wish is my command ... I've never ever done anything like this before and to tell the truth im terrified im going to snap it, but as I let my power be felt, bend and bend more it did, it was a kinda power trip, 'You will do as I say and you will do it when I say do it'

The plant does not look happy at what im doing to it and its tip is drooping, im not sure if I should leave it a few days as it is or let it go back to its original slight bend, also the thought of being low will invite visitors and mould being so close to the floor, I will play it by ear and decide as and when the weather shows its sunny side, it may be a male yet and get the bullet anyway :) ... comments welcome as usual :)

I suspect, as before She will reach for the sky quite vigourously. Hang in there, I think She looks fantastic!!! :aok:

Latest posts

Back