Drying Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passenger

Reaction score
Seeing as I'm preparing everything before I plant my seeds I was wondering if drying in a small shed is ok? I would rather dry is there because I don't want to stink my whole house up, I love pot but I don't want everyone knowing im growing it and I'd rather not let my house mates friends know they're great guys just I don't want to be sharing too much of it hehe.

hi Pass
Ive used a shed before, nice and dark and private, you will need ventilation, i opened the window in the shed slightly (its at eye level) and i made a hole in the shed at the bottom furthest away from the window so the hot air could escape, as the hot air escaped it causes a vaccum like scenario and draws fresh clean air in at the shed, good luck :)

Hippy

Hippy I'll leave the door and window open, there's 2 windows on each side and a large sliding door. Thanks for the tips :).

Its best to dry in the dark, harsh sunlight will break the thc down, can you darken the windows with a blind or something?

Hippy

Sure can the windows don't get much light due to them being next to the fence but i'll do that also, thanks for the advice again.

Latest posts

Back