Dutch Passion Blueberry Fems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to see a regular bean hermie. I have occasionally seen one in my outdoor grows(maybe 3-4 over the past ten years, and I grow about 15-20 each year). I also have a durban poison fem seed that has yet to throw a nanner but it has 6 weeks to go(12 week strain). I am just saying Dutch Passion is bull poo.

The Dutch Passion Blueberry I had all grew pretty small from a regular pack, I pretty much stick with Serious Seeds anymore, never disappointed in anything received from them yet.

I was just looking at seeds at the Attitude seedbank and they were selling the Dutch Passion Blueberry Fem as a connisoar strain. Whats up with that?

There are a lot of other strains that have no business being on that list

Wish I would have read this before buying, and glad Im cheap and only bought 1 seed.

Well I wish I would have seen this thread before I ordered. Oh well hopefully I have better luck than you did!

i find it odd that i have grown some hermie typical strains, yet, once i fixed my light leak issues, i have no hermies, interesting.

Latest posts

Back