Early Amber...Early Harvest? - Pics Included

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuy103

Praying for a female!
Reaction score
What's up everyone.

I'm doing an all CFL grow with Nirvana's Northern Lights and today exactly marks the 6th week of 12/12.

I have a lot of amber, roughly 30%, and I'm wondering if I should harvest now?

I'm surprised that all this amber is showing up this early. I'm only at 42 days and I already have 30% amber. I was planning on harvesting at 8 weeks, 10 weeks at most. But I'm afraid if I let it go too long I'll lose that "window" for harvesting.

I know most people harvest by the color of the trix, which is what I do, but I'm just baffled by how much amber I have at an only 6 weeks, 42 days! I can't examine the trix WITHOUT seeing a few amber ones.

To harvest or not to harvest, please help me answer this question. :D

PIC001.jpg

PIC002.jpg

take a sample an quik dry it over nite or watever and smoke it. if ya dig it, chop it or leave her a il bit to get in a good flush prior to harvest.
i do believe NL is a 7wk flowerer but not 100% sure.
my last grow i was told teh seeds taht were given to me were NL's and mine finished up pretty dang quik too. i harvested when i say bout 10% amber dude to the fact i prefer more a liter head buzz vs the ock ya down for the nite stone...
but i took a sample wheni noticed they was 10% amber and i liked it so i chopped em.
but thats just me an wat i did. diff strokes for diff folks imo.

Cuy Im not a pro but IMO you wont be :watchplant: those girls for more than a few more days... and then i think you will be very :D ... good job...

Latest posts

Back