early sexing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillift

Reaction score
I am probably the luckiest hobby grower on the planet, maybe! For 3 yrs of growing I have had yet to grow a male plant, until NOW!!!! Now I can't get rid of them fast enough before they get my girls. I check 2 times a day but with limited knowledge, since I've been so lucky and all, that I either miss the early signs or they develope fast into males. Any sure fire ways or pics of early signs anyone can share?

:hairpull: I know your pain. It is very difficult, unless you know exactly what you are looking for. I must say, that I DO NOT. You will get help here though. I just posted pics of mine and asked for those who know what they are talking about to look at them...and so far...these folks havn't missed.

Best of luck to you,
Cam

holy crapppp! you guys are quick to respond! thanks for your time and input. U know who to call for seeds!!!!!!!!!damn! not funny

Reactions: Cam
hey BG I viewed the pics, all looks familiar, how long does it take for the male to show male attributes and then do his thing. Any time frame-hours, days also is there a point of bloom when the pollen won't affect the ladies?

Well i would say keep an eye on the nodes from weeks 3 to 8. Once you know it's a male yank it out because it doesn't take long for those balls to open and spray the ladies so to speak. :p They are very easy to tell apart that's for sure. If you see some small white hairs you got a female. If you see some balls you got a male and gotta kill it quick.

Reactions: Cam
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
it doesn't take long for those balls to open and spray the ladies so to speak. :p

Let me tell ya, I sprayed the screen (with a bong hit, LOL) when I read that! Thanks for making me laugh.......:D

PB:)

Just endulged :bongin: then had the pleasure of reading that. I had tears coming down my face I was laughing so hard...Thanks.

Latest posts

Back