Easiest home made vape ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i made the pot milk and drank it about 10 seconds ago i put 1 gram in the milk and let it low boil for 15 minutes

WILL IT WORK ? I hope so

hey man... go ahead and smoke some more aluminum foil to yer heart's content... the world needs less unintelligent people in it... I just hope you don't breed and create some more not-too-smart people before you go killing yourself.

I know i am killing myself by lighting a lighter under foil for 2 seconds like 4 times. I know that some of the tinfoil burns when you do that but not enough to effect me in any way. Its not like i am going to start smoking off of tinfoil.

It was just an idea i didnt put any thought into it. I understand it wasnt the best idea. But there is no need to be so rude vancouver guy

About the pot milk i give it a 7/10 im high but it was too much work.

I made chocolatepotmilk!

I'M being rude? ? ?... ahem... I seem to remember a post BY YOU... before a mod deleted it... with something along the lines of... "...don't talk about something you know nothing about..." or something to that effect... in which you got upset at someone for trying to WARN YOU OFF OF KILLING YOURSELF.

anything else you'd like to discuss???

I would delete this post if i could. But i am going to say it agian holding a lighter under tinfoil for 2 seconds is not going to burn enough tin foil to affect you. Maybe it would if i did this on a regular basis but it was i one time thing.

Have you ever seen a hookah you put hot coals on top of foil lots of people do that and the coals are on the foil like 20 min. I know the coals are not as hot as butain from a lighter but they are very hot.

I agree that my comment from earlier was rude and i am bieng a bit of a hypocrite by saying you are rude. Regardless your comment was rude not like it matters. I just thought it was unnecessary.

hey man(or woman)... I don't mean to seem like an a__... I just am, and there is nothing that I can do about it. I just wanted you to realize that you were shooting people down that were mearly looking out for your best interest... just as I was... I got nothing against you... unless u give me reason to... but, anyways... just don't go using aluminum foil to make a vape, or pipe, for that matter... if you think what I'm, and other people have been, telling u is B S... do this little experiment... go turn one of the stove-top elements onto high... wait until it is red hot, then drop a sheet of aluminum foil on top of it... what do u think all the smoke that suddenly appears is???

just please... don't go smoking no more foil, ok?

LOL this is a hot thread and it has no usefull info in it except dont smoke foil.

hell i usually just roll the **** up and smoke it, however i do know that sometimes thats just not enough. sometimes you need to step it up a notch. but no matter how you do it, it is still only herb. so never feel like a dope-fiend. there are a lot of other things that can do more harm.

Latest posts

Back