easiest/potent indoor straind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm1998gst

Reaction score
Well this past summer I grew outside and came out with some good mersh. I just bought a HPS light and now will be making a indoor set up. I just want to grow in soil but want a little better weed. This is going to be my first time growing indoors so I also want it to be simple to grow. What straind would you recomend because I am going to be buying some seeds.

I would go with a mainly indica being your first indoor grow. ;)
The flower fast...typically short statured.
Most of the seed banks have "indoor seeds" and will also tell you the diffuclty level and approx. yeild in a SOG.

i would go with passion #1 it has a 6 week flowering period and 18% thc.
good luck! http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17252

bu.jpg

Im having trouble finding the seeds for sale you suggested jjsunderground

'sup dude :ciao: Like Mutt said, go indica. try these strains Northern Lights, Aurora Indica, Papaya, Hindu Kush stays short and is potent smoke. just my 0.02. peace, e :bong2:

dsm1998gst said:
Im having trouble finding the seeds for sale you suggested jjsunderground
Were those "easy" to grow out jj'??:hubba: ..

'donuteyes strains are all reputably "easy" first grows.

alright well rather then start a new thread ill ask my other questions here. I just began my first indoor grow. I have a 150 watt HPS light and im only grow 2 female plants. Also i switch off MH and HPS bulbs everyday in the fixture. I just picked up a electronic humidity/temp gauge and it is reading that my room is staying at 81 degrees and 42% humidity. What do you recomend it be at?

it sounds ok man, try to keep the temps between 65-85f, and your humidity is good for the veg phase-maybe raise it a lil`, but it`s cool.
those HID lighting put out quite alot of heat, manage it, using fans etc.
how many lights do you have and what soil and nutes are you using?
for your first grow i`d say "Northern Lights", great smoke and a relaxed mellow high, and not too difficult to grow. the majority of "indoor" strains will have some NL genes incorporated into them, because it`s so good for indoor cultivation, aswell as being stable.
good luck man, i`ll keep an eye out for your grow journal in the near future...

I grew outdoor this summer and i only had 1 female plant. I didnt realy treat the plant great considering it was my first grow and it still came out with some realy good mids. Very fluffy and smoked great for mids. I just planted 6 seeds and will keep either 2 or 3 female plants. Also i have only 1 150 hps fixture, but i use the HPS bulb one day and put in the MH bulb the next.Also i am using scotts selet plant food, it has a mixture of 10 - 10 -10. I choose this because it says ideal for beautiful flowers and abundant harvests. what do you think of this plant food? I wont say much more about my grow here and i will start a grow journal.

- The seeds i planted were the ones that came out of the plant i grew.

Hash plant man, 40-45 days flower and knock you on your ***.

Well man why would you switch bulbs:( Use the MH for veg. When you switch to flower change to HPS. Do you have a switchable ballast?? If not thats one hell of a fire hazard. Scotts may work for veg but you will need a higher phosphorus content when you switch to flower. Try General Hydroponics or fox farm.

man master kush was couch lock and the plant was seriously easy to grow, very versitile, noob friendly.

Latest posts

Back