East Coast/West Coast, Outdoor Satori grow off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hijackers!! :rofl: hehehe, almost Friday! Need the rest!

uhhhhhhhhh, hey ston and drft . . . howz the plants goin man, time for an update !!

hehe :peace:

Dan K. Liberty said:
uhhhhhhhhh, hey ston and drft . . . howz the plants goin man, time for an update !!

hehe :peace:

:hubba: What he said.

Indeed it is update time. Not for the right reasons tho :(

One satori is showing either a burn or a deficiency but im leaning towards burn.

Yesterday i noticed one of the satoris was showing clawed leaves but was thinking it was nothing and would turn around. This morning a few leaves have severe browing and necrosis. What i dont get is i gave ALL the plants the same dosage of top feed and only 1 girl is showing it. Even weirder is the fact that only one main stalk is showing this. The other two main stalks on this satori look fine. Ill shoot pics of all the girls today, as well as the necrosis.

Heres what i fed all four girls.

1/2 gallon mushroom compost per plant
1 cup Kelp Meal per plant
2 Tbls Epsom Salts per plant
1 1/2 cups Soft Rock Phosphate per plant

Hmm, bummer dude.

I'll post some currents once I get home from work. Lots of pistils and smelling great. The one that's leading the way in flower actually looks like little buds forming. Visible trichs and sticky already :D :48:

Let me know what you guys think. The other 3 girls are doing great.

DSC_0165.JPG

DSC_0164.JPG

DSC_0166.JPG

DSC_0161.JPG

DSC_0162.JPG

DSC_0163.JPG

DSC_0167.JPG

Check the base of the branch showing the damage, for cracks or little holes. I would also cover the pot from direct sunlight, letting the sun beat down on the pot really raises the temp of the root ball.

I checked the base of the plant. It looks perfectly normal and healthy. I did have a little dirt covering the crotch of the plant from watering. Its grown like this since i LST'd and is almost an entire plant itself. I cleared the soil from around the base of the plant and there was no mold, rot, bug problem to speak of.

I dont get it. Maybe a bad case of sunburn? Ill keep an eye on it. Good news is its not on the most upper growth. The tops are green and healthy. I might have to do a PH check just cause.

hey drft, your girls are looking great !! . . . only a small area affected by this whateveritis

both Hushpuppy and I have a problem real similar to yours right now . . . mine is almost a dead ringer by your description . . . . see, the branch in back of it is happy as a clam, it's weird . . . the only thing we have in common far as I can see is the epsom salts . . . I know lots of people boost cal/mag during flower, but I also gave mine quite a bit during the 45-day veg, they loved it . . . wondering if it built up salt in the soil to a borderline toxic level? . . . I dunno, think I am gonna give mine a flush tonite

Aug13_11.jpg

:farm:

First pic, that cyclone fence is 6 feet high. Horizontal pvc is at 8 feet.

2nd-5th pics one shot of each of the Satoris. Last pic is of the one thats the farthest into flower.

6th, the Beyond The Brain

7th, a close up on the farthest along's growing flowers

:48: thanks for checking in everyone :D

32.JPG

33.JPG

26.JPG

28.JPG

29.JPG

30.JPG

31.JPG

Dan, thats funny you remarked on the Epsom Salt. I was thinking a salt buildup too. Ive added it three times so far. Twice in transplanting, and then the top dress. Not sure if a flush will do me any good...I can try!

Ston, Holy COW! :eek: Thats impressive! Quite the bush country!

Well done guys. Some monsters you have there stone. Stay safe guys. :)

hey ston - the first Satori in pic 2 looks like its gonna knock that dead palm frond outta the way !! :joint:

So I have a leaf hopper problem. Have always from the beginning seen about 1/4" long ones occasionally. But im seeing more and more leaves damaged. Looked under multiple leaves on multiple plants today to find at least one baby one under each leaf i looked under. I sprayed with seven just before flowering began, but now what are my options being into flower? I actually have a mantis egg thing out side for a few weeks now in a paper bag, but not hatched yet. Also one of the satori's I'm plucking leaves with pm off daily..... BOO

Im flowering! Took some pics a couple days ago and still need to upload them. I see small buds!

Latest posts

Back