Em & Drip's first grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on day 29:

One of my plants (the only 100% positive female so far) has grown too tall. I had to do something about it so the light won't burn her. Do you think i'm pulling too much? :p

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0551.jpg

DSCF0554.jpg

A new photo from today (day 31), taken just a few minutes ago:

DAY031.jpg

as usual driphuse, nice pics bro. very nice plants too:hubba: .whats your temps at high side? at the rate thier growing, just keep em tied down away from the light. we wouldnt want them beauts to herm.good growing friend.:) ...

Thanks Banjo! :)

The temperature at the bottom goes between 22 and 26 C degrees at the moment, and at the top, close to the light, somewhere around 34 degrees.

Unfortunately, the top of the plants is somewhat forced to be close to the light because I really don't have much space in there. I keep tying and putting them down (as you can see in the photo above) but that only keeps them about 5 inches away from the light. too close. I know :S what can do? lol :) I have no space. I hope it won't be too bad though. the light is only 250W and altogether, 22-26 degrees is not bad. So far they all look very strong and healty. so... let's hope their tops will handle this heat well :)

btw, today is day 33 (day 10 of flowering), and I am almost positive (99.9% sure) that I have 4/4 females :D

congrats on 4/4.:D you may wanna try a scrog set up. it will prolly be easier to maintain those tops from the light, being you have limited space driphuse. use the search, it will show you lots of cool ideas. also, you might wanna start saving up for a coolable hood. thier pretty sweet.:) ...
good luck...

Thanks mate! ;) I don't think I have enough room for the coolable hood, but will most definitely consider the scrog setup solution. It's either that, or just do what I do which is tying the new branches down every other day (which can take some time a be a bit annoying) :)

Ok, enough! my plants are burning :( They are wayyy too close to the light.
I'm gonna order a proper grow tent so i'll have more space and move them next week. hopefully, it won't be too late.

The new tent has arrived yesterday! finished setting it up and moved the plants in, just to find that a large amount of the flowers were burnt. :(

Anyhow, today is day 39 (day 16 of flowering). I'll try taking some new pictures to post here tonight.

Right... so it's not ALL bad. I kinda like this new setup.
Anyhow, here's a picture of one of the burnt flowers; it was 2 inches away from the light for 5 days. wasn't really much I could do about it before the new tent arrived.

And that's why you need to keep the light away from your plants! :holysheep:

burnt.jpg

So, here are some new photos (day 39) of our new setup and the lovely (half baked) plants ;)

DSCF0582.jpg

DSCF0588.jpg

DSCF0595.jpg

DSCF0597.jpg

DSCF0600.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

DSCF0603.jpg

bDSCF0576.jpg

bDSCF0580.jpg

Nice man! Aren't you glad you got the tent? :D

tokemon said:
Nice man! Aren't you glad you got the tent? :D

It was the smartest decision i've made wth these plants so far :) heh

hey driphuse, glad to hear you got a tent.:) . what are your temps at now? looks like they worked through the (slight) burn well.
good luck on the rest of your grow, and keep the pics' coming.:) ...

BuddyLuv said:
How does the burnt one look?

It looks exactly the same as it did before.
The flower looks dead. I have about 5 of them at the same condition. The main problem is that now the entire branch is showing slow growth (even under this flower, so I now have five branches that are not stretching or growing, which means 5 tiny buds (if I get lucky) instead of proper ones.

Heat sucks!

thebest said:
nice pictures man. very nice grow, hope ill be as lucky.

Thanks! I sure hope so too.. Good luck to you mate! ;)

banjobuzz said:
hey driphuse, glad to hear you got a tent.:)
So am I. it's awesome! :)

banjobuzz said:
what are your temps at now?
Around 28 ℃

banjobuzz said:
looks like they worked through the (slight) burn well. good luck on the rest of your grow, and keep the pics' coming.:) ...
Thank you. yes, most of them did. some didn't, but there really isn't anything I can do about them. altogether it's fine tough. I have at least 25 buds left, so shame about the other five, but at least i've learnt my lesson :)

Latest posts

Back