Everyonedoesit.com is so cool. got my package from europe in 4 days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey guys I just had to make a thread about everyonedoesit.com I recently bought a ROOR bowl from there website. I only bought it online because I can find any ROOR bowls in any headshops in my state. I bought it on friday with some papers and the shipping said 4-14 days so i was thinking it would take at least a week but sure enough i got it today.

I would highly reccomend everyonedoesit.com if you aree lookng to buy smoking items online.

Yeah I hve ordered two water bongs from them...both times I received my order quickly...I love that site except for the fact that they will not ship beans to the US...

Cool site guys... never been on there before... $400 is nothing
look for the ROOR that is $4000 USD!!!!!! its ridic!! solid gold logo with a diamond stud, opal mouth piece, tons of gold, ruby in the logo on the ashcatcher, solid silver hemp leafs on the sides!!!! its out of this world....

$4000?? anyone droppin that much on a piece??

I know some of the killadelph stuff is like $2000+ but whos droppin that kinda coin?

I cld not spend that kind of money even if I was very wealthy...I like my 30/40 dollar bongs just fine...

I would never spend that much either. I did spend $279 on a lux but It was worth it lol.

But i would never spend alot of money on a bong that doesnt have a tree perc

Most I spent was:

120$ for 5 foot Sour Glass (rubber gromet)
125$ to convert it to glass on glass and have a 3 foot "up" stem built so it could be lit by yourself
30$ bowl

so...275 is about my limit....but I get the hook up...;)

Latest posts

Back