Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UKgirl420 said:
:holysheep: watch out for planes trying to land :D ,,,;)

:48:

He may have to add a strobe light to the top of her UKgirl420 :rofl:
Or is that what the blue ribbon is for?

But she sure is looking nice.

okay think spring may come yet...have shed gets flipped 12/12...on 4/20:hubba: ..so im on track..i cleared Veg area and now the chosen ones are in the cat litter containers for thier final rest..at trasnfer i removed a few lower branches of all plants 3-4 inches up..swept up and set of a Dr. Doom..the Mites was returning...I then back this up with neem oil every few days at base and on soil...I will set off another as needed..the Nights here have been in low 30s and some smaller plants have suffered..i may just move them outside..and wish them luck:rofl:Im looking to get 3 ounces each plant this Fall..wish me luck;) ..and enjoy your weekend:)

013.JPG

029.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

Holy Bejeebas:clap: , It's better ever time i stop by :D ...Whats the lady thats further along in flower in there ??? With the big ole buds :) man i wish i could grow like this, have a good amount of space and plenty of light ...Man , good luck but i think you'll be alright without the luck 4u ...Good things are gonna come of this shed, i just have a feeling :rolleyes: lol ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN ...

Thanks tn_toker..allways a pleasure to please someone..Im happy you enjoy my shed..those two MONSTERS in back of flower are "crystal" from seeds.nl. They stretch something bad in flower..they are 7 feet tall..indoor..I will place some outside to see how they do..thanks again for stopping in..i try and have something new 4U everytime..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

i really love your grow! plants look very, very good.

you always try different styles of growing, much appreciated! you must learn a lot that way, and so do we. on the other hand, looks like you have been doing this for some time now and allreday know what you're doing.

keep 'em green and take care.

kebnekajse said:
i really love your grow! plants look very, very good.

you always try different styles of growing, much appreciated! you must learn a lot that way, and so do we. on the other hand, looks like you have been doing this for some time now and allreday know what you're doing.

keep 'em green and take care.

Thanks for the kind words..I only been at it for a few years. and im still learning..I like to think i am getting better every year:eek: ..and the passion to grow this plant is there..I do hope others can learn from my grows..on account i have screwed up a lot..no one realy says anything..but thats the learning for me..i try and grow in just about anything you can think of...i love a challange..and this is more fun to me than anything..one of my greatest past times dureing the winter..its comeing to a close this year and its been a great Ride:lama: learned lots and made some new friends..what else can one ask 4;) thanks again..take care and be safe..and remember sometimes all it takes to find something out is to try it..and if you cant..ask me..I will do it 4U..:cool:

That's the honest truth 4u ...I've been thinkin' about adding a quote ( well a thought) :) to my sig...somethin' like " Ya never really know till ya get your hands dirty" , wouldn't ya say that's about right ??? i see soo many questions, even from me thats easily figured out only after you've tried it ...And a Beautiful day once again here at 'The Shed' ... Man 4u, those 7ft Crystal looks short, a lot of LST ??? Things are STACKED in there from the looks of it ...It looks in pics 6-7 that there's another plant's pot and a fan almost level with the 'crystal' tops ...Is that the right one??? and i commend ya for keeping that monster under control, she looks great ...If i may, think ya could get me a few pics up of my Folgers ladies , pot included for size comparison ..??? I decided to transplant mine, and i actually had a really hard time with it even w/ pre cut holes ...But i've got Maxwell , and there's a weird curve at the bottom that goes up into the handle ...and i was also skeered to death of cutting my roots up ...Anyway, "she's" doin' great in a big ole eater bucket :D , hopefully might have some easterBuds soon :) ...Great Grow 4u , without a doubt ... And do you usually have a hard time with bugs in there ??? i'd been wonderin' after ya said you had a mite invasion on it's way...Let the lil buggers meet their DOOM ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...ooh, and this :bong1:'s 4u :D

:ciao: ouside temps here are reaching 70..that meens shed is hitting 90+ in afternoon..was going to wait for 4/20 b4 flipping to 12/12...if temps continue to be 70..i will have to start flower sooner..I am realy thinking this weekend..I do have some clones was hopeing to get rooted b4 then..take care and be safe

003.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

tn_toker420 said:
That's the honest truth 4u ...I've been thinkin' about adding a quote ( well a thought) :) to my sig...somethin' like " Ya never really know till ya get your hands dirty" , wouldn't ya say that's about right ??? i see soo many questions, even from me thats easily figured out only after you've tried it ...And a Beautiful day once again here at 'The Shed' ... Man 4u, those 7ft Crystal looks short, a lot of LST ??? Things are STACKED in there from the looks of it ...It looks in pics 6-7 that there's another plant's pot and a fan almost level with the 'crystal' tops ...Is that the right one??? and i commend ya for keeping that monster under control, she looks great ...If i may, think ya could get me a few pics up of my Folgers ladies , pot included for size comparison ..??? I decided to transplant mine, and i actually had a really hard time with it even w/ pre cut holes ...But i've got Maxwell , and there's a weird curve at the bottom that goes up into the handle ...and i was also skeered to death of cutting my roots up ...Anyway, "she's" doin' great in a big ole eater bucket :D , hopefully might have some easterBuds soon :) ...Great Grow 4u , without a doubt ... And do you usually have a hard time with bugs in there ??? i'd been wonderin' after ya said you had a mite invasion on it's way...Let the lil buggers meet their DOOM ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...ooh, and this :bong1:'s 4u :D

hello friend..those pics up there of 6-7 with fan on stool..thats a plant I harvested the top half...i have plants in all diffrent stages..I harvest a plant now every week..and will untill end June..grow in a shed and yes Bugs are a constant Battle..i know this..and most of thime i winn..well keep them at bay anyway...Just let off another Dr doom on account the spiders are starting to hatch..and when i go in and out i am allways bringing in little buggies...but so far the Cold snap we had at Christmas has been the only thing that hurt my Crop this year..as for the coffee containers..i know what you meen about the curve..with the handle in these folgers cans..i tried to cutt off botton and push plant threw..didnt work well..so then i cut down both sides and split...dont worry about cutting roots.....some people cut the bottom 2 inches off root mass off when they transplant...I slice mine all the time..no worries..have a great day:ciao:

Jeepers I hope those coffee containers work...I am gonna use them on my bubba kush clones:).....Looking nice 4u2sm0ke..we had snow yesterday and 50f today then back to freezing:(

hey 4u :heart:
that is one fine girl u have hanging up there ,,:D
this weekend next weekend does it matter as long as you can manage temps,keep the ladies happy,, ,,,and get SEATTLE IN GREEN up and running :lama:
i think im almost as excited as you are ;) :giggle:

pcduck said:
Jeepers I hope those coffee containers work...I am gonna use them on my bubba kush clones:).....Looking nice 4u2sm0ke..we had snow yesterday and 50f today then back to freezing:(

:holysheep: ...when is the weather warming 4U...we been up 70...and down 50 at night... I have placed some ouside all ready..some experiments..and some I made "clouche " for..( mini green house placed over plant at night..and removed in morning) works well for veggies..hehe and the coffee containers work well..I just never flowered in one..so now we will all know..lol..I still have no poss..id on DWC..I have made my Plans with support hooks...and belive u me...I will be watching this close for Hermie..we know what its been threw...oh!!!! and how long can a dwc go without water?:rofl: Im blameing that one on my Girlfriend:aok: Think I will clean out res and Do a whole res change..just thought if i ran it outta water..and filled every few days..thats kinda same..NO? :giggle: Im High as Hell...wheres my bong:cool: :bong:

UKgirl420 said:
hey 4u :heart:
that is one fine girl u have hanging up there ,,:D
this weekend next weekend does it matter as long as you can manage temps,keep the ladies happy,, ,,,and get SEATTLE IN GREEN up and running :lama:
i think im almost as excited as you are ;) :giggle:

No i suppose not...and I have Plans drawn up..Maybe Kids gone Saturday nightand will give you a tutoral..of The EVERGREEN STATE:D Seattle in Green..it is the Emald City after all:giggle::heart:

I am not sure on that water thing 4u2sm0ke. The first grow I kept it pretty well topped upped at 3 gallons. This second grow I am allowing my plants to dangle their roots longer by just topping up when they are under the 2 gallon mark or close to it. I think THG does something similar. but not sure I am also really stoned :bong2::bong2:

4u2sm0ke said:
No i suppose not...and I have Plans drawn up..Maybe Kids gone Saturday nightand will give you a tutoral..of The EVERGREEN STATE:D Seattle in Green..it is the Emald City after all:giggle::heart:

ohh we are on fine form tonight :p:heart:

pcduck said:
I am not sure on that water thing 4u2sm0ke. The first grow I kept it pretty well topped upped at 3 gallons. This second grow I am allowing my plants to dangle their roots longer by just topping up when they are under the 2 gallon mark or close to it. I think THG does something similar. but not sure I am also really stoned :bong2::bong2:

IDK..either my friend..I know i ran it down to an inch of water more then onece:rofl: when i started it the net pot was in water a bit
then you said 3gallon mark and top off..it started looking beter..then when i let it get even less in bucket maybe 2 gallon..the roots have to reach for the water..it really started growing..so i was just keeping there...but sometimes i forgot to check and the next day almost empty..well I started it on the transision to bloom nutes. says..2-2-2 for a gallon..and the water i use i benn giveing 3 drops of PH dwn to a gallon and seems to like it. I dont think my DWC is going to show untill way into flower..I have a clipping i took 2+ weeks ago and put in water in flower room and if that dam thing isnt rooting b4 showing:rofl: maybe this aint even Marijuana at all:giggle: Cabbage:lama: well gotta grow:ciao: thanks for stopping by

That pretty much what I am doing. When they get to 2 gallon mark I top off. Once the get a good size they may take up to a gallon a day. That is when you really need to watch the nute level. Mine are using about a gallon every 3rd day right now.

Latest posts

Back