Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey brother smoke, just tuned in and noticed the pics have a little yellow to them, ok this is what you do, give me alll your bubbakush and i'll tell you whats going on for no fee:p also i have a question,......on the calender in your shed, i noticed the girls hair color..........isn't ukgirls hair black? Whutz up wit dat brooother:rofl: I was wondering how long after you started growing did it take you get to the point to where you didn't need to do a year round grow? Be keeping a eye fer ya and spooky green mojo for ya!:beatnik: I'm vapin!

Hey 4u !.... I dig the shed man:) I saw it in a few pics in the club, and was wonderin if thats what I was seeing :D Great idea, and design , looks awesome :)

the chef said:
Hey brother smoke, just tuned in and noticed the pics have a little yellow to them, ok this is what you do, give me alll your bubbakush and i'll tell you whats going on for no fee:p also i have a question,......on the calender in your shed, i noticed the girls hair color..........isn't ukgirls hair black? Whutz up wit dat brooother:rofl: I was wondering how long after you started growing did it take you get to the point to where you didn't need to do a year round grow? Be keeping a eye fer ya and spooky green mojo for ya!:beatnik: I'm vapin!

hello friend.....yes callender girl has same color hair as my UKgirl...but Ive allways used these callanders..they are HOT!!! ill update with new pics here today with October...zipflips been waiting for that one..lol. the yellow is normal this time a year for me my friend..I dont care for the soil my buddy uses and seems I have to flush them when i get them..the Bubba kush..is from my Bubble cloner..i have great results with but yes they do get a bit yellow..but they turn good you will see..but if ya like some ill bring ya some..:aok: and it was my very first grow 3 yrs ago..my intentions was to grow enough in winter to last me...it does..and then some...I did an outdoor grow only cause i wanted to see what I could do out there...I wont be doing this again..lol..Next summer im a try my hand in some autos..low profile got from a friend..no more 10 foot Monster here sorry..if ya aint where ya have 6 months worth of stash...ya need to grow more...it dont take long to build up when ya get ya system dialed in...okay better go take some pics for you fine folks be for ya spam me:rofl: take care be safe..oh im Bonging

chris1974 said:
Hey 4u !.... I dig the shed man:) I saw it in a few pics in the club, and was wonderin if thats what I was seeing :D Great idea, and design , looks awesome :)

Thanks Chris...this is the 4th fall Now in there..this is a totally new setup tho and im stoked...My cali orange is takeing off..purples are thriveing..and Bubba kush is rooted..aquired another clone called "Star Gazer" another High yielder my buddy has chosen to stop growing and gave me his latest...was able to take 6 clones for my cloner..still waiting on some beans called Cheese something..lol..will let ya know when i start them...as I will also be doing a few autos for a friend see how they came out..will keep ya posted..Things getting HOT in shed now..:lama: thats a good Hot BTW..

Wow 4u, you have the shed looking awsome. I too have redone my shed from last year after a couple grows didn't do so great. All lessons learned and away I go with this grow :bong: :D

Allways good to :watchplant: your grows

smokeytimes said:
Wow 4u, you have the shed looking awsome. I too have redone my shed from last year after a couple grows didn't do so great. All lessons learned and away I go with this grow :bong: :D

Allways good to :watchplant: your grows

Hey smokeytimes...glad to see ya..:48: get me a link to your grow..i would love to stop by have a look see;) heres an update for the page..take care and be safe

most of these are of the "star Gazer" I aquired..took 6 clones all ready..

DSCF2269.JPG

DSCF2270.JPG

DSCF2271.JPG

DSCF2276.JPG

DSCF2277.JPG

DSCF2278.JPG

Okay I am now down to 5-10 On the beans..2 look real promo=ising for Male..and all are looking good..These will be the first crosses for this Fall...i have some Purple Frosting in the works as well..stay tuned:hubba: and stay stoned:D

DSCF2321.JPG

DSCF2322.JPG

DSCF2323.JPG

:bong1: here ya go bro.... you deserve it. that shed's gonna be lookn fantastic come christmas. Im very interested in this new mix your gonna try, sounds interesting.
when you pick out your strands for you indoor grow do you look for a bunch of different starnds with the same growing characteristics, such as height and flowering time, or does it even matter to you?
Reason I ask is that im now officaly starting the "prepetual grow" with the mother and clone and whole thang. I really wanna have two mothers at a time and maybe flower two different strands at a time, but im wondering if i should mix up the flower room like that

oh and im assuming your suggesting the tall ones are the hopeful males????
Is it really true that the fastest growing ones are usually the male. Got one who was planted a day later than the others but is the biggest, though it is the healthiest too. hope not
Got a new strand startin up today in the ole closet to go with them though.

you know ill be stopin in to burn a :bong1: and a few :tokie: every few days. till then keep them girls green

Hello BA...thanks for stopping By...Yeah christmas time is The best time of year I think:giggle: Gifts gifts gifts...you asked some great questions my friend...as you all ways do..:aok:

The clones I get ..I try and get as much info on them prior to getting here as i can..most are all ready what we want...7.5-8 week finish..and HIGH Yielder...so im happy to say the clones are of Beasty BBitches...now the beans i grow a bunch out and work threw what i have...The Cali Orange..is down to 5...so the selection isnt the greatest...as where My Purple Frosting F1 Ill be looking for biggest fastest longest to show Male..so Seattle is about to get flooded with PURPLE FROSTING :lama: as for flowering two diffrent Moms. all i can say is Note takeing is very Inportant..IMO..when dealing with two or more strains...they take to everything diffrent...Veg is fine..its flower nutes they acted diffrent...just as I will have here..i think ill lose some clones due to sensativaty to my system..

its been known that the fastest biggest useually Male...But just ya watch...(im calling it:aok:) the 2 Big ones...1 male 1 female....just what I need..:rofl: and some fast fat ones are Ladies:hubba: is why we :watchplant:

untill next time..take care be safe friend:ciao:

on the ninth day he said let there be a garden and he saw that this was goooood! Looking good friend smoke!:watchplant: thanks fer the calender pic. This one fer you.:bong: lady blue sends her best:yay: :beatnik:

Thanks Ladie Blue....

oh we Harvest what we sow...huh? I put lots of Love into my grows..I love to have fun..and grow...Its realy the only time im at peace..is when Im tending my Garden....listening to them yacking away..(or maybe thats the fans..:rofl: ) either way I enjoy it..Thanks for stopping by...its gonna get better and better now..take care be safe:bolt::bong:

Had to look in and view all these wonderfull baby MJ plants. Sounds like you got a regular breeding project going. Those pics look great. Nice to know you are with your Zen when in the Grow Shed. Wont bother you while I look around then........great update!

:ciao: tcbud...:48:

some guys have Man caves....I have Man shed..:spit: okay that was corny:hitchair: Made my first batch of Bubble hash:yay: looks like i did right...gonna give a try this morning..:bong: enjoy your day my friend

DSCF2541.JPG

DSCF2542.JPG

DSCF2543.JPG

DSCF2544.JPG

DSCF2545.JPG

DSCF2546.JPG

DSCF2547.JPG

DSCF2551.JPG

DSCF2552.JPG

DSCF2553.JPG

DSCF2554.JPG

DSCF2555.JPG

and whats this first guy doing after he passes joint? ...:48:.. coughing? or plugging nose?:rofl: second one is just wasted...:spit:...okay maybe need to try that Hash now:giggle:

:aok: looks like its set to explode in there :eek: looking fantastic as allways 4u:heart:

happy smokeing everyone :bong:

yes Ukgirl its about to expload for sure..flower room and Breeding room should be up and running with in a week..first on the breeding is Cali Orange...take the Male and also Make Orange Frosting...its Halloween after all..lol...have lots of pics comeing..I am pleased to see the clones i got this fal is becomeing a darker green..when i got them they was light green and leafs dieing and falling off...ive transfered to my soil and are in 3 gallon grow bags..Cant wait to get My DWC running...Like to see How this "star Gazer" does in it...okay gonna be posting off and on all night ..thanks for looking

:48:

DSCF2704.JPG

DSCF2706.JPG

DSCF2707.JPG

DSCF2746.JPG

DSCF2747.JPG

DSCF2748.JPG

okay i got this from My friend in Portland..he was haveing lots of issues with and i think shes turning around..i was able to take 6 clones from her and as soon as im sure they are good...she will go into flower...shes about 30 inches tall and in 3 gallon grow bag...

DSCF2708.JPG

DSCF2709.JPG

DSCF2710.JPG

DSCF2712.JPG

DSCF2713.JPG

DSCF2714.JPG

DSCF2715.JPG

heres a cali orange ...have yet to show sex...couple fast growers and a runt...:D

DSCF2738.JPG

DSCF2739.JPG

DSCF2740.JPG

Latest posts

Back