Fall Grow 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the chef said:
Smoke of the jungle! You and Irish should have a canopy contest, who can attract the most wildlife. Congrats on the ladies!

Welcome to the Jungle Baby...:D :cool: ...

i think 4u's numbers are higher than my head count. then again, the clones are cook'in.:hubba: ...

i just went out, and bought some of that same shelving, and brackets 4u. there we go, thinking alike again.:D ...

looking good brother...

Thanks IRISH..:48:

Yes clones are cooking....just transfered 6..of..7 to soil of Purple Bud..have 6@ Cali orange...6 @...Star Gazer..1 @..Red Dragon:D(took this one on my birthday..as i said b4..im 0-3 with her):rolleyes: ...4 @ Baked......oh...thats just the bubblers:rofl:...the rockwoool cubes I have 8 star gazer...4...PurpleBud...6 Frosting...4..Mongo Jerry....and 2 Mirage...Things are speeding up Now:yay:

take care and be safe:bolt::watchplant::bong:

DSCF3023.JPG

DSCF3024.JPG

DSCF3025.JPG

DSCF3026.JPG

DSCF3027.JPG

DSCF3028.JPG

DSCF3029.JPG

Okay everyone the Male chamber has benn test Ran the last few days with what i thik was the weakest of the two males that Have shown...now rember Im not a Breader ..but a maker of seeds:aok: the sollection process that breads go through is way far greater then I could ever do...but i do same...just lower scale:giggle:..heres the scoop....

Box is 3x3x4....all cfls...exhaust is a 50cfm ..bathroom fan...inside at bottom is a vent from back of shed..a little fan and a heater with thermostat in there as well...now last yr I ran the heat constant at 85 ( lights on/off) this time Im gonna run the heat off at dark...I close the box up and only open evry other day for the first week..then when he starts to drop good..Ill go in 2 times a day for collection...once he is done...the female has been chosen..and the fun begins:hubba: ..

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3020.JPG

DSCF3021.JPG

DSCF3022.JPG

DSCF3036.JPG

DSCF3037.JPG

DSCF3038.JPG

DSCF3039.JPG

DSCF3040.JPG

DSCF3041.JPG

DSCF3042.JPG

DSCF3043.JPG

DSCF3044.JPG

:ciao: just stopped in to say :bong: high

Simply a great grow you have going on. I really like the bubble cloner...got one very similar :giggle:

btw, the avatar came from a good buddys e-mail that convinced me to grow :D

looking wonderful in there seedmaker :p ,,,,
carnt wait for all the breeding to start ,well the practising anyway :hubba:

greenmojo for the selction process .:peace:

now now UK, breeding, what can I say ...... got to be closer to breed or practice even. You musta been talking seeds then?

Looking great 4u, the males room ..... does it have a pollen catcher?

Just had to stop by and say hey! Hey!

tcbud said:
Looking great 4u, the males room ..... does it have a pollen catcher?

Just had to stop by and say hey! Hey!

Hello tcbud...thanks for stopping By. My Girl gets excited huh? Maybe next time she will visit when S.H.E.D. Inc. in full opperation huh?:hubba: ..okay back to topic:giggle:

I am the pollen catcher..I use the wax coatted paper bowl and a long poker ..i hold bowl under flowers and gently tap the branch...its all in my 2008 Grow...But if ya hang tight..he will be dropping and we will be collecting next week:aok: Have some Nice young Ladies Im prepping or is it Pimpin?:spit: anyway stay tooned...or is it stoned? oh heck..i need my Bong....been smokeing these joints more lately...Do you think my :bong1: is mad at me?:eek: ...Ill go find out:ciao:

ok ok, so you tap their little nuts and catch the yellow floating stuff....did you ever consider giant condoms?

My dear cuts a paper plate to the middle, slides it onto the stem so the stem is in the middle, then lets the pollen fall on it...carefully he removes it, semi folds it and deposits the fallen pollen in baggie, flicks plate gently pollen falls.. Very scientific...lol.

Again, great job you got here in the S.H.E.D. are you the only stock holder in S.H.E.D. Inc.? Do you trade on Nasdaq or NYstock exchange? Just wondering, because......I would buy shares if you do.

Its under nasdaq.132.3369.imgttngsmkedinthecndygrw.:p

hmmmmm so this is how them little seeds come about. .........Well cant argue that you dont know what your doing;)

if its cool id like to work for S.H.E.D. if your taking applications. I already have stock. I only require a six pack of new castle and a few joints each day. other than that, ill watch over them girls day or night... even in the dark.:hubba:

UKgurl, keep you mid out of the gutter, well all know hat you were getting at. Your gonna get poor ole 4U all worked up.:rolleyes:

I know its still way early in the indooor season, but how would you compare your layout of out of the SHED this year, as compared to last year and indoor grows of the past? WHat challenges do you face with this new setup and what other issues were addressed and fixed with this layout.
I know that sounds like an essay question, but I have always been intrigued by your indoor growing. :cool:

Hey 4u2!

Wow... it's not everyday I get to see male mj plants put to use. NICE! I feel kinda diry lurking around all this sex talk...:rolleyes: I like to use artist's tape for labelling too! Good stuff...

Happy Pollinating!:cool:

tcbud said:
My dear cuts a paper plate to the middle, slides it onto the stem so the stem is in the middle, then lets the pollen fall on it...carefully he removes it, semi folds it and deposits the fallen pollen in baggie, flicks plate gently pollen falls.. Very scientific...lol.

Again, great job you got here in the S.H.E.D. are you the only stock holder in S.H.E.D. Inc.? Do you trade on Nasdaq or NYstock exchange? Just wondering, because......I would buy shares if you do.

Hello friend and thanks for stopping by...I did the paper plate cut dwn middle like ya said..and do at the bottom at container level..this catches the lose fallen stuff..but not all...Also i found that removeing the large fan leafs when he is dropping good helps a lot...Stock in the S.H.E.D. is allways being given out..gonna talk to My CEO about building Another ..After All I am Inc..:rofl:..But you keep hanging around ..who knows maybe ya will get some stock...untill then take care and be safe:48:

bluealein56 said:
hmmmmm so this is how them little seeds come about. .........Well cant argue that you dont know what your doing;)

if its cool id like to work for S.H.E.D. if your taking applications. I already have stock. I only require a six pack of new castle and a few joints each day. other than that, ill watch over them girls day or night... even in the dark.:hubba:

UKgurl, keep you mid out of the gutter, well all know hat you were getting at. Your gonna get poor ole 4U all worked up.:rolleyes:

I know its still way early in the indooor season, but how would you compare your layout of out of the SHED this year, as compared to last year and indoor grows of the past? WHat challenges do you face with this new setup and what other issues were addressed and fixed with this layout.
I know that sounds like an essay question, but I have always been intrigued by your indoor growing. :cool:

:ciao: my friend...Thanks for the questions ..befor I start let me :bong::bong:...okay here Honld this:bong1:

I would have to start by saying that when first starting we are allways looking for ways to improve on our grows...the first 2 yrs In shed i used the 12x14 shed and used 2x2 frameing and the reflective building wrap to make the rooms...it worked great the first yr..and then started to have light leaks in flower room...I enjoyed makeing seeds but with just the one flower room..i had issues with some Virgin girls getting Knocked a little..This new shed is 1/2 wood and has a room just for the Seed girls...as far as what was fixed..i would have to say the whole shed...the only thing that is the same is the cloneing area...I have yet to run the Breading room for temps. and willl this next week...another thing that was added to help from past issues was the intake for the rooms comes in and is room temps...last winter lost a bunch to the freezeing air braught it...Thanks again for stopping by and leaving the kind words...Happy growing.....

Now give me my bong back:p

dirtyolsouth said:
Hey 4u2!

Wow... it's not everyday I get to see male mj plants put to use. NICE! I feel kinda diry lurking around all this sex talk...:rolleyes: I like to use artist's tape for labelling too! Good stuff...

Happy Pollinating!:cool:

thanks DOS...I enjoy every asspect of growing MJ:D

Chef..:ciao: thanks for stopping by...those shares have been given away all ready:rofl: Try UKgirlcookie/dishwaser/trouble;)

painterdude...where was this great advice last yr:rolleyes:

4U, how do you get your shed door to be light proof? Man, I just drool when I come and check out your grows....

Frosty nugs! Wut up? ukgirl dish washer, trouble. I hear ya smoke..wink, wink, start with animal crackers and then move to chocolate. a single trail should do. Get back to me with more details.

Latest posts

Back