false seed pods or seed pods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to back up and agree with Classic R on the vegging nutes--I did get some nitrogen burn on my 3rd gen clones. But I backed off and flushed and now they're eating me outta house and home like their sisters did.

Sweet, got some Ice ordered. I can't wait to put it into rotation :hubba:
Thanks for the info classic rocker and PH. I'm in FFOF right now and have pretty much cut vegging nutes out of my last few grows.

I too use the FFOF, and rarely have to use the grow big, unless I go with a longer veg cycle....that soil rocks! I have added 2 applications of grow big (veg feed) to my plants this time around, only because they have been vegging for 7 weeks...I think one more week, I'll flip them to 12/12 under the 600 HPS...I want to make sure that my clones have rooted.

legalize_freedom said:
I too use the FFOF, and rarely have to use the grow big, unless I go with a longer veg cycle....that soil rocks! I have added 2 applications of grow big (veg feed) to my plants this time around, only because they have been vegging for 7 weeks...I think one more week, I'll flip them to 12/12 under the 600 HPS...I want to make sure that my clones have rooted.

Yeah, I just bought a big jug of Grow Big right before I stopped using it too...ouch.
7 weeks veg, are you doing any LST on them?

yes thats why I'm vegging them so long, I've got them all spread out with lst so the canopy of each covers the top of a 21 quart trashcan, I also topped them once at about week 4, so all growing shoots are spread out and tied down to the cans edge. The overall height from the top of the trashcans is only like 5 or 6 inches, they are just spread out really nicely...little bushes! I will try to get some pics of them this week, if I can get my kid to help me out with it again. Hopefully these clones take, as soon as I see roots, I'm going to flip them (the donors). I took 4 cuttings from each female (luckily they had pre-flowers at like 4 to 5 weeks) I started these from seeds, so I wanted plenty of each to find a mother after testing these out. Then I will just flower whatever is left.

Latest posts

Back