fan leaf pruning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leafminer said:
My gran used to think that if there was nothing plugged in to the electrical sockets, electricity would 'leak out'.

shut up... now yer yankin my chain.. lol ......
LH

leafminer said:
My gran used to think that if there was nothing plugged in to the electrical sockets, electricity would 'leak out'.
.:rofl:... :rofl:.....:rofl:....

ahhhhh!!!! i know someone.... who got this same horrible advice and took it and has been using it off and on for the first 1 1/2 weeks of flower! just trimming back fan leaves for lower budding sites... but the situation is that it has not seemed to hurt the plants at all. there is still lots of foliage left on the plants. it just seemed to make sense because they seemed to get over grown otherwise!!

the buds also seem to be growing fat and dense.. just potentially a little slower than typical? not sure as this is this certain 'someones' first grow.. haha. now im just pissy for listening. but like i said before... there hasnt been any negative effects that you can see so far!

you will never see the effects unless you grow the same pheno without trimming the leaves...then you will notice the difference in weight, and the time to finish.

bummer. well lesson learned x2. at least not near all fan leaves were trimmed!! and i checked this thread out so i can let my buddy know!!! WHEW. :stoned:

i will see if i cant get some pictures of his grow up for you all to see the trim.. he lives a far ways away though so bear with me.

education and experience is key! haha

leafminer said:

Let's hope she didn't go plugging the sockets with a sharp knife.:rofl: :rofl:

DD

Latest posts

Back