Fav. munchies food.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heemhoff17 said:
I think I just threw up a little....that combo would be NASTY!:shocked:

Have you tried it? Mmm. Salty hotdog, creamy cheese, and cold salty ketchup. You can use any hotdog you want, but for that combo I would stay away from snappy i.e. natural casing. They just arent as good on a fork.

I prefer the naturals grilled or fried. Mmm.

SmokinMom said:
Anything I have on hand. :p

Have you ever made a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with fritos inside? Try it.

no but a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff....thats good

MeatnCheese said:
Have you tried it? Mmm. Salty hotdog, creamy cheese, and cold salty ketchup. You can use any hotdog you want, but for that combo I would stay away from snappy i.e. natural casing. They just arent as good on a fork.

I prefer the naturals grilled or fried. Mmm.
Hey, it passes my mind's taste test! Sounds great! I have to add some hot sauce too though. I like hot sauce on almost everything. At last count, I think I have about 20 or 30 different brands and types of peppers, pepper powder and sauces.

The cottage cheese cooling, the hotdog with it's meaty flavor and the vinegar bite of the ketchup and hot sauce....oh yum, what a mix. I'll be trying it soon! Thanks!

i dump tostitos chips on a cookie sheet, cover them with shreded cheese throw them in the oven, i broil it.
warm up a can of chilli and dump it on top with a lot of jalapenos, a side of sour cream and im all set.

PieRsquare said:
Hey, it passes my mind's taste test! Sounds great! I have to add some hot sauce too though. I like hot sauce on almost everything. At last count, I think I have about 20 or 30 different brands and types of peppers, pepper powder and sauces.

The cottage cheese cooling, the hotdog with it's meaty flavor and the vinegar bite of the ketchup and hot sauce....oh yum, what a mix. I'll be trying it soon! Thanks!

No problem! It is a creamy salty vinegary mix, with heat from the dog, and cold from the ketchup/cheese. If you like hot sauce more power to ya!

Let me know how you liked it. I always get the "EWW" look when I tell people about it, but when they try it they like it.

Good Eats.

dman1234 said:
i dump tostitos chips on a cookie sheet, cover them with shreded cheese throw them in the oven, i broil it.
warm up a can of chilli and dump it on top with a lot of jalapenos, a side of sour cream and im all set.

that sounds real good!!!...ima have to try that....going to the grocery store tommorow too!!!....just got added to the list....

ya'll are makeing me want to get a fix on this Cindy x AK munchie attack, and I have nothing good in the house!....good weed....no feed..:(

well at least you got something nice to smoke....i got no smoke or food...and im starving!!!

spaceface said:
well at least you got something nice to smoke....i got no smoke or food...and im starving!!!

Maybe I can ship some cheese sauce to you haha. I made some nifty cheese sauce today. Tried it on my mashed potatoes tonight, a hotdog earlier today, and made mac and cheese tonight with it. Yum.

MeatnCheese said:
Maybe I can ship some cheese sauce to you haha. I made some nifty cheese sauce today. Tried it on my mashed potatoes tonight, a hotdog earlier today, and made mac and cheese tonight with it. Yum.

nice...i love chessey mashed potatoes....i like the julienne potatoes....those things are great.....i like hot dogs too cut up in my mac and cheese...but its gotta be the primo mac and cheese...

Primo being Kraft? Or is there something better as far as boxed?

I am into making my own (other than the noodles) with Cabot cheddar cheese sauce. The boxed stuff I always add enough of my own cheese anyway to not taste the powder. I eat the powder with my finger anyway. Yep, I am gross.

I like my mac and cheese like MeatnCheese but I don't bother with the box at all. Just pasta and velveeta and a dab of half and half and butter.... mmmmm good stuff.

Latest posts

Back