faviorate trick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkedforeva

Reaction score
what are some tricks to growing (outdoors mostly) how can i change the color of my buds...how can i increase yeild....potency..every trick ya know lets hear it

color depends on the strain. Get a can of spray paint if you want to change their colors. Increased yield...Light, light, and more light. Do everything possible not to stress the plant out at all. Keep temperatures/humidity in optimal growing/flowering conditions. More light. Co2 rich, fresh air. Potency is strain dependent and also depends on when you harvest. I've heard using UV-B lights can increase resin amounts. That's ultraviolet radiation...It can be health hazardous to your eyes and skin. UV-A is the safer black light, but it supposedly doesn't do the job like the ultraviolet rays the sun puts out. I have yet to test this out so don't take this for certain. The increase in resin, if any, is probably barely even notable anyway.

sorry for getting off the topic, but i can't take it anymore, not trying to be funny or disrespectful, but i am curious what exactly is a laserkitten? i'v read some good posts that you have made all very informative, just had to ask. sorry ink,

It's a cat...That shoots lasers. And those lasers make the sound Pew Pew.

Obviously it's not real. Just a silly name.

oh ok, no pun intended, i thought it may have been a tv show or a cartoon or something. my deepest apologies that only a southern gentleman like myself can give. "lez e le bon temp roulee"

lmao laser kittens go pew pew lol then i go boom boom lol just playin man

Ahhhhhh....this whole time I was thinking poo poo. Glad you cleared that up. Hahahahahah!

:)

ETA:
laser_kitties.jpg

Latest posts

Back