FDA/DEA/NIDA You Heard me right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowRider

Reaction score
Mods feel free to move this to news as its news to some but not others. Just thought i do a wake up call and get some feed back from the good friends here. I would of did a copy and paste but didn't want to take up space here on the forums. just to much

Now the first one i want you to read and also the second one i want you to read. the third well you can skim through it but pretty much after the first paragraph you will get the idea.

Remember change the HXXP to HTTP

the first link here deals with Schizophrenics smoking and i found this funny since i got it off a science website. it states just the opposite of what the Government and Anti-pot people say

hXXp://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/2008/1014/4

This article some may have read but deals with why the FDA won't recommend or approve marijuana for medicine. i didn't know this till i read this. i had heard about it but really didn't take it for what it was till i saw saw this.

hXXp://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle-old/367/noumass.shtml

This one deals with a VERY ANTI-POT Organization and how they control the marijuana here in the states. made me sick when i found out who controls the Marijuana at Mississippi.

hxxp://www.nida.nih.gov/about/organization/nacda/marijuanastatement.html

sick so not only will the DEA come and take mine and burn it up while i watch but they are making me pay for them to grow it and store it with out sharing :rant: what a crock of crap. They as well as those of us that are informed know that there is no real (damaging) side effects from pot and its still illegal... for us. Lets see of some of the side effects here.. it may cause obesity (cause the munchies can be a retriever) paranoia (but i bet most for most of us that would disappear once we knew that we wouldn't go to jail for burning a hoot) Drowsiness (theres a shock sleep it off for a bit and next time put the bong down when you black out) mild numbness (hey isn't that how we relax the pain :D) I'm sure with the lying rump feds on it there would be thousands more but so far i know the pros out weigh the cons (then again i love some of those cons) and they know that the black market they have created and control with the "czars" they keep in their pockets will always bring in more "off the books cash" than we could ever generate for them with it being legal, besides then they wouldn't be able to keep making money off the convictions and citations they can hand out as well.

This might be interesting,

I am saddened to see that folks no longer really remember that we the people make the rules. What we have in place now are self serving programs that should be done away with, but they have grown all too powerful, and indeed they protect themselves from being undone. The fact remains though that we the people are in charge, and we the people make the rules that we choose to live by.

No self serving institution should be given total autonomy period.

It's going to take the people to undo a lot of this crapola, and it means everyone standing tall. Watch what happens then, I think it would get ugly, just my $0.02

smoke in peace
kingkahuuna

uuummm,
I think you just figured out where all that swag crap weed comes from.:eek:

Latest posts

Back