FDA takes flavored papers off the market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenguy

Reaction score
I heard recently that the FDA took all the flavored papers off the shelves in America...anyone else hear this? can someone confirm this and explain WHY...

Haven't heard that one. If they did I would guess that they have convinced themselves that flavored papers appeal to children... Must have been the skittles and lucky charms flavored ones..

I bought about 200 cyclones on clearance because of the ban...no worries here. astleast not for a while.

im a pipe man , never really cared about the rolled joint unless no other choice, i keep my dugout 1 hitter for them over the road hits :D

True.

Jucy, the largest makers of flavored papers are to thank.

Good, I think their gross.

never like'd em untill recently...a friend had these papers that tasted so sweet I thought I would give em a try, but when I asked him he told me about the ban on flavored papes

gee if that is correct we can thank there blunts they releeased not too long ago those damn things were 8" x 8" had a real strong flavor even over powered og kush

Maybe I can find a regular pack of papers now. Around here all the stores have is flavored papers and blunts no plain janes to be found

Yo Ho Good Friends,

For those of you that still prefer to roll with one hand, and using just a single paper like a zig-zag, and against a driving rainstorm
Well, you can find these in almost all tobacco shops that sell cigars and pipes, etc, etc...

Remember to keep it simple

smoke in peace
LOL
KK:cool:

It seems logical, because "officially" the papers are supposed to be for tobacco, right? And the cigarette companies have been under pressure to remove additives that encourage young people to smoke.

doesnt quite feel like america anymore when a flavored piece of paper is banned...we lose more rights each day...

greenguy said:
I heard recently that the FDA took all the flavored papers off the shelves in America...anyone else hear this? can someone confirm this and explain WHY...

I have a few friends who owns a head shop..
last thing i heard anything about this was way back at "canadas" thanksgiving time..
he mentioned its because its to appealing to the younger crowd..
and as far as blunts/ blunt papers went they would be availiable in "bulk" buys 20-50 blunts per box/pack...
crazy who goes through that many blunts.. lol
unless your snoop dogg....lol
but thats what i have heard.....
still got em here in the great north...
LH

MindzEye said:
As long as they dont ban honey blunts Ill be fine!! Anyone know why they are banning them?

oh man, i havent smoked a blunt in a long time! i was never very good at rolling them and dont have any friends with those skills anymore.

i bought a cigarette rolling machine and it's awesome for joints. flavored papers or not. makes no difference here lol

although, i do like tokin on the bong once in a while. i prefer to use the bong for really good stuff and joints for mids. that's just me. i believe that joints waste it, but if you have a lot of it who cares? :)

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Good Friends,

For those of you that still prefer to roll with one hand, and using just a single paper like a zig-zag, and against a driving rainstorm
Well, you can find these in almost all tobacco shops that sell cigars and pipes, etc, etc...

Remember to keep it simple

smoke in peace
LOL
KK:cool:

Does riding the 4wheeler during a snow storm count too :laugh: just 5 stop n shop between me and the tobacco shop and 20 miles.

joint is the way to smoke...if I had it my way I would only smoke joints!

well I suppose I could but I would burn thru weed much faster! Stuff is expensive and at the moment Im not making my own...

Marsrover1 said:
im a pipe man , never really cared about the rolled joint unless no other choice, i keep my dugout 1 hitter for them over the road hits :D

Me too, but my apparatis for the road hits a lot more then just 1 time. :p

Latest posts

Back