Feminized My Rhas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.W.FAAMER

PARANOID GARDENER
Reaction score
Well I stand corrected.GreenHouse seed co. lemon skunk fems,at least the more sativa dominant phenotype,seeds itself.Man i doubted yumyumbubblegum's skills sorry man.I know i have no light leaks or anything else that would cause a hermie.I still cannot find a male flower anywhere.Okay 3 or 4 seeds in a plant is not anything to get chaotic about.The herb is very nice indeed good quality,taste,like a lemon head candy.But i do find myself a little dissapointed.The more indica phenotype will be done in a week or two.We'll see if that phenotype does the same.

The good news is that Nirvana's Wonder Woman fems seem fine.Won't know for sure for about 4 more weeks.But if vegged til 13 inches,topped,pruned a bit and flowered,after a week more of veg to recover.Wow! Had pistils in 9 days of 12/12.1 inch long pom pom's after 15 days.Woo Hoo!

Will keep you guys posted. By the way has anybody had problems with nirvana fems? Just wondering,don't want to be let down by them too.

Latest posts

Back